on 14 February 2013
havent worn a belt in years, but needed one for a pair of jeans, went buy what the other reviews said, that it was comfy and stretched, glad i did! didnt like the thought of being restricted and this belt doesnt, it gives when you bend and sit which is great and makes it comfy to wear and at the same time it does what it is meant to do which is support my jeans, good quality belt, great value, very happy with it.
on 12 May 2014
I am on a weight loss mission and this has been a godsend. It keeps my jeans from falling down until I can comfortably go down a size. I bought large and was a size 18/20 when I bought it and it fitted OK. I am now a 16 and it probably fits a bit better now as there is a bit more belt to tuck in! It is so comfy and I can sit down in it without it cutting me in two! It is sturdy and looks OK too.
on 19 May 2014
It holds my trousers up, but I would not have bought it if I could have seen it first. It is HUGE; I bought the small, and even when it is round my hips the loose end reaches round to my back. It tends to stretch more as the day goes on, so I need to tighten it to stop my jeans slipping down. It is also very bulky, and shows under my tops as a significant bulge. I did not send it back as my previous belt had broken, but I am not really all that impressed; I think they need to make an extra small and an extra extra small for people like me who wear size 6-8.
on 7 May 2013
Lovely comfortable belt, which I don't feel while I am wearing it. It looks good too. The only improvement that could be made is a loop to hold the end of the belt.
on 25 November 2012
I have put on a little weight recently which I intend to lose after Christmas. This belt is great because it is stretchy, and has no set holes for the buckle - the type of material means you can push the buckle through where you want it whatever size you are! Oh, and looks great too! I think I will go for other colours.....
on 16 June 2016
I love this belt. It fits through the smaller belt hooks on my jeans unlike many other styles. Because of its plaited style and the material it is made of, it also has a good stretch to it allowing you to pull it tight but givving a little as you sit down. also, it has no holes, so you just push the belt buckle pin through any part of the belt which makes it really easy to adjust to perfection.
on 20 December 2013
I love this belt. It's strong and practical. I've had quite expensive belts in the past that simply split where the strap bends near the hole of choice. This belt can be pierced by the prong wherever you want to set it that day which obviously changes every time you eat/drink or go to the loo - perfect!
on 10 January 2013
Fits perfect and very well made. I'm happy with this product, there is a wide choice of colours and I would happily buy again.
on 27 June 2015
My husband has the men's version of this and loves it. So decided to get one for myself, I am so pleased with it, very comfortable to wear and good quality. It came next day, am going to order more colours. I wear a size 12 in jeans and I bought the small, it fits just right.
on 18 December 2012
I have been looking for an elastic belt for sometime and this is perfect. A smart looking belt that can be worn with anything and very comfortable. I will be buying again in a different colour. Excellant delivery.