Customer reviews

on 1 July 2016
I like to just put these on at home and go about my normal business, but with the added weight working out my arms and shoulders. Very comfortable (surprisingly so, in fact) and a good weight. I haven't tried shadow-boxing with them extensively (a bit around the house, where they are appropriately stable and don't move about too much at all) but for a 'constant' extra something for your arms, they're hard to beat.
on 24 July 2017
Gloves arrived the next day which was good. They're comfortable and the weight is evenly distributed.
on 4 March 2014
Those gloves are quality made, the weight is very well distributed along lower forearm and sits comfortably on the hand.

I use those for shadow practice and sometimes for defence training, the gloves are heavy enough for you to notice the weight, but comfortable enough to not get in the way. They give a lot of extra momentum to your hand, so I find them to be more useful for control practice then for strength, although after a the 3rd round you really need to put a lot of effort in just keeping your hands up with these gloves on.

They provide even a greater challenge if you are doing a martial art that requires you to stay low to the ground or have your hands quiet far from your body, like capoeira.

I have really small wrist so the only problem I had with the gloves is that after a long practice they really start irritating the skin on the wrist from friction, however if you wear bandages underneath it's not a problem.

Also it's really easy to get used to the extra momentum gloves give you and when you practice for too long in them, you start relaying on that momentum a bit too much.
on 12 September 2013
After looking around Amazon for awhile, I found these gloves to be the heaviest available.
You can really feel the benefit of these after just a couple of minutes.
Goes well with ankle weights too.
on 2 April 2014
This is a fantastic product, for me this product can be worn all the time. In work breaking down pallets and carrying heavy boxes it adds that extra effort that burns more callories and gets you stronger. Also shadow boxing when taking dog for a walk, really easy to put on and take off.
on 8 December 2013
A well made product, fit's comfortably even round a large wrist and fingers. Substantial buckles ensure a secure fit, all round a good
product to aid training.
on 12 December 2013
perffict for all my needs, good delivery time, plus good value for money.and at 63year of age you have to count the penneys
on 29 March 2014
Good solid item,only small problem is the thumb hole,but usable and has been real asset in my training,really sped me up
on 7 January 2014
I think these are great - and so does my trainer!

No complaints - I have small arms / hands and it fits well.
on 30 September 2014
No issues so far. I feel like I can fully train in them too. We'll find out Saturday....