Size: One Size|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 30 August 2015
For running it is perfect. Well perfect in that it doest what it is supposed to do, have to say not too keen on the styling, I don't wear it unless I am running, but i also don't wear luminous tops and skin tight leggings on the school-pick-up either, so it's fine. I have a huge noggin and it fits great. The peak at the front is big enough to shade me from Sun and keep my glasses dry in the rain. I don't overheat in the hat either. Since buying it I have broken the world record for the 5k and 10k possibly - it's that good.
on 21 September 2014
Nice enough hat, but it is not one-size-fits-all. Even with the strap totally detached, the cap is too tight and high on my bald head. It pinches, so I don't wear it. Sometimes I guess you really need to try things on before buying.
on 16 May 2013
I wear a lot of baseball hats and needed one for summer runs. The peak sometimes feels a little light and long (concern it Will blow away) but it has withstood the Danish wind without problems . It's a great design and functions well. Great
on 4 June 2013
very good quality, very good price and was very effective whilst running in the hot sun. Very lightweight, with good breathability, I didn't over heat at any point whilst wearing it. The peak of the cap is quite long and was very effective at keeping the sun off my face during a long ultra marathon.
on 22 July 2013
Lightweight, comfortable, really does it's job when the sun is shining. Wear it when running and the best complement I can pay is that I really forget I'm wearing it after a short while....
on 28 August 2013
What ever brand I have tried, I need to clip caps on with hair crocodiles to keep them on. I bought this cap because I'd lost my Ron Hill and I hoped it would fit a little deeper near my ears, but the Ron Hill is deeper.

Having said that, if you find caps stay on you without a problem, which most people seem to, then this cap has a nice feel, it is comfortable and has a good long peak and I would recommend it.

I replaced the Ron Hill but I have kept this one and use it when there is no wind.
on 24 August 2013
Brought this for running with. Very lightweight, but stayed in place perfectly. Large peak, so provides plenty of shade. I would think it would be perfect for sailing.
on 26 August 2013
This was bought for my husband who was very pleased with it.Said it was very comfortable and light when worn and kept the sun out of his eyes whilst out jogging.
on 9 July 2015
Very good hat that shields the eyes from sun glare but is ventilated enough to be comfortable. I have used this abroad in temps of 30C + and is still wearable. Great purchase
on 27 February 2014
Great Running Hat, Perfect for keeping sun and rain away, very light weight, soft.
I wouldnt leave my house without it when its raining!
Would recommend