Customer reviews

6,107
Colour: Onyx Black|Change

on 18 June 2017
I bought this case when I recently bought a Paperwhite.
The case was very easy to fit & fits like a glove & the narrow bezel is onlt very slightly raised & doesn't interfere with holding the Kindle at all.
I like that it puts the Paperwhite to sleep on closing & then wakes the device on opening.
The case isn't bulky & has a good feel to it & it's non slip.
Overall very pleased with the case & would recommend
on 21 February 2017
A very nice case and I would not keep my kindle in anything else - it's more expensive than others, but this is for a reason...
on 12 June 2017
I've had my case for a year now, and love it as much as the day I got it. It shows very minor scuffing around the edges, HOWEVER I am very rough with my kindle, throwing it around and shoving it loose in bags with anything and everything and it still looks very very good and my kindle is as good and flawless as new. I like the magnetic clasp, keeps it sealed well and wakes/sleeps my kindle promptly. A bit more expensive than other cases but it feels and looks like a quality product.
on 20 December 2016
A really good case for your Paperwhite Kindle. I love that the lid operates the standby mode and that it flips round for one-handed use. It's very sturdy, so you really get the confidence that your precious little buddy is being protected from knocks and bumps. My only teensy little reservation is that it does add quite a lot of weight to the Kindle...which sort of defeats the object of the neat and lightweight Paperwhite. Something lighter but equally bombproof would be really good...in the meantime, this is the best alternative!
on 11 May 2017
After sending back a cheaper version because I didnt get the right one, I decided to get the Kindle version of this cover...Wow am I glad I did, its fantastic and far superior in quality..........Dont go for the cheaper option it does not work..........This cover is miles better and worth the money.
on 26 May 2017
Quite expensive for what it is. The leather is quite hard, no doubt hard-wearing but I was expecting soft leather that would become marked and worn in over a period of time. My Kindle fits snugly and will be well protected so I guess that's the main thing.

I was not impressed with the 5 days it took to deliver on Prime, but that's a separate complaint.
on 10 October 2014
I bought the proper Kindle Paperwhite cover as I personally prefer to have the correct one. For my son, who wasn't bothered and just wanted a cover for his Kindle, I purchased one for under a tenner which he is quite happy with.

The proper Paperwhite cover puts the Kindle to sleep when closed, it is a perfect fit and lightweight. I bought the Saddle Tan colour as it is a perfect match to my Mini Ipad cover ... I do like my things to match.
on 28 July 2017
Perfect fit,very well made and provides a good level of protection for your Kindle. The magnetic hasp both keeps the cover closed and triggers the Kindle's activity on and off. When you are finished reading just close the cover and your Kindle goes to sleep.
on 15 May 2016
Bought a paperwhite to replace an older kindle so this case was a must. I did a lot of research before buying this case and though it costs more than other ones on the market it is well made gives a lot of protection to the kindle. The only minor point is I had a previous kindle case for my 3G where it had an elastic strap to secure the flap whereas this one has a magnetic strip - not had any problems so far but time will tell.
on 30 July 2017
I was always very happy with my Paperwhite so I bought one with this cover from my great niece. She loves it - her sister receive another from me in a different colour so they can tell each other's Kindle apart. Very quality and the service was fantastic