Customer reviews

6,106
Colour: Onyx Black|Change

on 19 November 2014
Perhaps a little expensive, but you get what you pay for and this cover is excellent quality. It fits the device like a glove. Love the way it turns the unit off when you close the cover.
on 18 November 2014
I was dubious about paying so much for a kindle cover but it is money well spent. It fits well and has a quality feel and look to it. Folds back neatly whilst reading and looks good too.
on 28 March 2014
I bought this to protect my Kindle. It is perfect. Light enough not to cause a problem when reading, yet strong enough to protect the reader when carrying in a pocket or wife's handbag.
on 17 February 2014
What can I say? made to measure for my paperwhite - Excellent idea of the magnetic auto-standby when you open and close the case.

A perfect compact accompanyment to any Kindle!
on 6 May 2013
Fantastic, just what I needed and so easy to use! My kindle paper white even slips into my handback when I go to the dentist and reading keeps me relaxed while in the waiting room- magic!
on 17 April 2013
Quality product, Kindle fits snugly, not heavy to hold at all. I know there are cheaper generic cases out there but you get what you pay for.
Classy looking cover and very practical.
on 23 January 2013
This fits like a glove . really good protection and i had abright colour so its easy to locate ( i'm always loosing stuff ) really comfortable to hold - makes it more like holding a book.
Yes, an expensive item - but it is a pleasure to handle, it is unobtrusive and sleek, it fits the Kindle P-white perfectly, and the sleep function is great. Perfect, except for the price!
on 24 November 2012
Although slightly expensive this is a quality case and really complements the Kindle.
If you're looking for a smart case that fits seamlessly with your Kindle then I'd say, get this.
on 5 November 2015
Very strong good looking leather case. Am very pleased with it. Having broken my last kindle by dropping it I decided that a protective case was paramount. This case ticks all the boxes.