Customer reviews

Size: 8-pack|Change

on 8 December 2016
I use these blades al lthe time, but the pack I got from this seller (suncitystore) were useless. They were just blunt - I thought I had maybe just one bad blade, but all but one of them in one set were worse than the old blade I had just thrown out becuase I'd been using it for 2 weeks. I don't know if they were stored in a damp environment and have rusted or are cheap knock-offs, but a complete waste of money for me. Unfortunately I had missed the return window by the time I had started using them and realised they were useless.
on 9 August 2015
These are not genuine Mach 3 blades, they are totally useless and not worth the money I spent, they are blunt within a couple of shaves, I will definitely not be getting these again, they are being missold under the Gillette banner, avoid at all costs, or get a brick and shave with that cos it's just as good.
VINE VOICEon 18 February 2016
This was a purchase on behalf of my husband, who wet shaves and believes the Gillette Mach3 blades to be the best on the market. He states that they provide a close and effective shave due to the blades being mounted on springs and therefore able to effectively surf over the face's curves. Each blade lasts him approximately a month and this seller priced their eight pack of blades at an extremely competitive rate.

Delivery was free and fast - the company are recommended.
on 3 January 2017
Great price these as they were in the sale prior to Xmas and bought two sets, one as a gift.
Gillette Mach3 I've had years and though I've tried Fushion (gift packs) I'll stay with Mach3 great close clean fresh shaving and each blade can last a month or more
on 24 October 2014
I was sceptical of some reviews saying that these blades were not sharp and i went ahead and bought them anyway and i now know what they meant i had to use two blades to shave and they pull at your stuble rather that cut and i actually cut myself! Not great at all. 😖
on 13 January 2017
Brilliant Razors! Sharp, good packaging. Just awesome! I think quite a good price as well!
on 5 June 2017
As always a trustworthy product which I use for over 15 years. I know there are other makes and maybe even better than Gillette but I had no issues with this blades and always worked good for me.
on 23 January 2016
For my husband, he was very pleased with the razor blades, and couldn't believe how much cheaper they were than the price in the supermarkets. Yes we had to wait a bit for delivery but was well worth it. Would recommend.
on 26 June 2017
Best razor blades on the market, a little more expensive than most but you get a good smooth shave every time
on 12 May 2017