on 18 September 2013
I loved the fact that the item reached me earlier than expected and it was as described. I would love to shop from guys like that always.
on 5 April 2013
After purchasing my Apple iPhone nearly two years ago, I decided that Apple could do no wrong so therefore decided to treat myself to a MacBook Pro.

I've used quite a few PCs and laptops in my days and although I am not technically savvy, I know how to get around a computer etc. I have to say that Apple have not let me down. The setup was easy and quick and I was able to sync it with my iPhone with just a few clicks! This Mac practically does everything for you and I had no difficulty navigating my way through all the different programs etc.

This is obviously a lot pricer that other 'laptops', but if you have the extra money to spend then I would definitely recommend buying this. I look at it as an investment which I am sure I will get my money's worth. I would also recommend buying the 'Speck' protection cover which compliments the Mac nicely, not to mention keeps your Mac free from scuffs, smudges and scratches.
on 2 September 2012
This product was delivered very quickly and has been in good working order ever since.

It is on the heavy side, but if I cared a lot about this, I would have purchased the Macbook Air!
on 20 December 2013
A beautiful computer, but seriously flawed. Poor customer service - don't expect support unless you are prepared to pay for it and/or want to make an appointment to go into an apple store one day in the future.
Beware any moisture anywhere near your trackpad. One drop of water in the wrong place and it will stop functioning for 24hrs. So use on a hot day when you are perspiring at your peril.
Lion and Mountain Lion have been OK if you are buying a Mac for the first time, but if you are transferring from an existing machine you have had for some time, be prepared for a world of pain.
Half my software stopped working and had to either be replaced or upgraded...
on 15 December 2012
This is my 3rd laptop but first laptop. I used to have 2 toshiba laptops in the past but this one is unique. It's very easy to start using and if you don't know how to do anything you can find it easily in google. It's beautiful, quiet, power full and does the job. Keep on the battery up to 7 hours and it's lighter than my previous laptop. I have upgraded the memory to 8Gb as I have got a few virtual machines which I am going to use and 4GB is not enough. I recommend it. It's not cheap but the fact that you don't have any viruses, design and performance makes this laptop unique and special. I love it.
on 19 September 2012
What arrived was a 2011 model, higher spec but I wanted the latest heat distrabution technology (I hear they get very hot) What arrived had 750gb hard drive 2.4ghz i7 processor with intel hd 3000 graphics. The problem was the box had been opened and as it was an old model I couldnt be sure it hadnt been used a lot.
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 June 2013
firstly i cant say how fantastic this thing is!!! so i wont try, once you get used to the differences between mac and windows you will wonder why you never made the swap sooner. what i really want to say is how unbelievably fast the delivery was, ordered at around 1pm and arrived at 0930 the next morning, that is what i call service, i did email them to say i needed it quick as i work abroad and am due to leave soon i don't know if this was the reason for the quick delivery or just the way they do things and quite frankly don't care because i could not be more pleased. excellent product and excellent service, what more could anyone want?
on 2 January 2016
Great Laptop, once you move to Apple there is no going back to Windows!
on 26 August 2014
Very pleased,thank you very much for your help and communication.
on 30 November 2014
As expected for an Apple product, just need decent broadband!!!