on 8 August 2013
Bought this to make the switch from Windows to Mac, and so happy I did. This is a great bit of kit, I am still learning with it but can not fault it at all. It has a high price tag compared to windows laptops, but personally after reviewing mac's v pc I am glad I made the switch and spent the money
on 19 September 2012
What arrived was a 2011 model, higher spec but I wanted the latest heat distrabution technology (I hear they get very hot) What arrived had 750gb hard drive 2.4ghz i7 processor with intel hd 3000 graphics. The problem was the box had been opened and as it was an old model I couldnt be sure it hadnt been used a lot.
on 26 March 2015
Best Laptop I have ever purchased, my mate told me to try a Apple Mac, and now I have it I will never go back to a normal PC, this is so much faster and better than any Laptop I have had, should have made the switch earlier
on 5 April 2013
After purchasing my Apple iPhone nearly two years ago, I decided that Apple could do no wrong so therefore decided to treat myself to a MacBook Pro.

I've used quite a few PCs and laptops in my days and although I am not technically savvy, I know how to get around a computer etc. I have to say that Apple have not let me down. The setup was easy and quick and I was able to sync it with my iPhone with just a few clicks! This Mac practically does everything for you and I had no difficulty navigating my way through all the different programs etc.

This is obviously a lot pricer that other 'laptops', but if you have the extra money to spend then I would definitely recommend buying this. I look at it as an investment which I am sure I will get my money's worth. I would also recommend buying the 'Speck' protection cover which compliments the Mac nicely, not to mention keeps your Mac free from scuffs, smudges and scratches.
on 24 October 2013
It arrived the next day, earlier than I expected, but that was great. It was packed really well.
It does everything I expected it to. Looks smart.
It works slightly differently to my last laptop, but is easy to use
on 11 August 2016
very much like, but a bit disappointed that the scratches on the base were not noted in the description, it was quite dusty and unclean when it came, however over all great product, i would recommend to anyone who wants to buy a mac new but cant afford the expense.
on 5 April 2013
Having only ever used PC's previously and being completely 'self-taught', I was a little apprehensive about moving over to a Mac, but I needn't have worried, as it was completely painless. I bought myself a new 21.5" Imac late last December, and was so impressed, I decided to get the Macbook for my Wife, since we both have an interest in Digital photography, and use Adobe Photoshop for image processing. Many of the experienced photographers in the club we joined recommended and used Macs, and we have to admit the image quality is better than we've experienced on PC's, so although an expensive exercise, we both feel it's money well spent. The Macbook runs cool, and the OS seems trouble free, which is more than can be said for Windows much of the time. Having got advice from an Apple store regarding what 'spec' Macs would most suit our needs, surprisingly, we were told that the basic 'spec' would meet our intended use, so no sales pressure there,- unfortunately, no discount either, which is why we bought via Amazon. We are both very pleased with our Macs
on 28 October 2012
I bought this for my son for university, he is studying music and the MacBook is ideal for creating/ writing music. Although expensive, it is worth every penny, a good quality item!
on 22 March 2015
Exactly in the condition in which it was described to be. Frankly, I don't know why someone would purchase a mac from an Apple store - once you restore the OS, it runs as smoothly as a baby butt.
However, both the computer and the charger were very dirty when they arrived.
on 23 February 2013
This is my first experience of Mac and I am very pleased with it, except that, the terms used for features which are in essence the same as Windows/MS features are different and I don't really see why they need to be different.