on 1 September 2013
I'm a 40" chest and a size large is just right.

Fits well and looks good. I've purchased blue and, after washing, hasn't lost any colour.

Good gym vest for under £20
on 17 July 2013
Tried some under armour stuff about a year ago liked it so much 1 decided to get some new gym tops - this is way better than any other 'leading' brand I've tried, certainly will be getting more, will see how to wears over the next few months (my nike ones have worn well but adidas stuff has gone mis-shaped), so far so good!
on 8 September 2014
Fast delivery perfect fit ..... Always been after these sort of brand clothing so spoilt myself on payday and I'm happy :) . Just waiting on the t-shirts now can't wait. Highly recommend to anyone don't go buying cheap c**p buy under armour instead. It will be perfect for the gym and for casual wear.
on 6 January 2016
Under Armour are a brand that I have trusted for many years as I have previously bought gym wear from them before. I was in need of a compression vest for daily life dealing with gynaecomastia and this is the perfect product which reduces the appearance of my breasts. It is meant to be a tight fit for those wondering as it compresses - it cannon compress anything if it's not tight. The material which it uses is extremely comfy and I forget I am wearing it underneath my t-shirt. I was skeptical of buying this because I thought you'd be able to see the outline through my t-shirts, however this is not the case and looks natural. The advice I would give to buyers is to try and not wash it very often as I have found the more and more you wash it, the less elasticity there is. Follow the instructions that are present on the cut-off label to get best results when cleaning it. I would definatly recommend it to people with the same condition as mine as having the condition gives me lack of confidence when wearing clothes, but this compression vest has uplifted my confidence so much. I feel more open in terms of what I wear without having to worry about my 'man boobs' creating shadows on my clothing. I can now wear lighter colours instead of just wearing darker colours. I would pay a lot for this - and £10 is such a good price to pay for the amount of confidence you will gain from it. Due to the elasticity issue though, I'd probably recommend buying 1 compression vest every 8-10 months - £10 every 8-10 months is totally worth it.
on 1 November 2015
I bought this when they were on offer £10 ish. They are a tight fit but that's what i expected.
They are nice to wear and do wick away the sweat after a workout.

Would i pay the normal price £20+? i doubt it. There are others I've tried for around £10 mark and so far they seem just as good.

I'm normally size large T shirt and i bought X large and XX large to see which one fits best. They are both a snug fit but XXL was the best when i first started working out but in the last 2 months i've lost a stone and the XXL is not as much of a compression so i now use the XL which is now a better fit.
Hope this helps if you're not sure
on 16 June 2016
Soon after I started running I discovered the joy of chafing from sweat drenched cotton t shirts. This under armour compression top put a stop to that. I wouldn't run without it now as it makes me so much more comfortable.
on 30 June 2015
Bought this for my husband with a few other compression tops for tough mudder and various training. Unfortunately this one came up a bit tighter than the other mediums and so only 3 stars. I would consider ordering this in a size up for comfort. We kept it as he is getting into shape so hopes to fit comfortably in the future.
on 20 March 2015
It's a compression vest so it is tight but you should expect that already. I wear a small in every other top I wear and the small vest fit as expected. Brilliantly comfy and great for running in - no chaffing at all!. So good that I bought two more of the sleeved version! So far it also hasn't picked up the musky gym smell that my other workout gear picks up all too easily.
on 4 December 2014
Not much compression despite getting a smaller size than requires. Did not return back to original shape once worn.
on 11 September 2015
For a compression shirt it's absolutely rubbish. I ordered a size to small and still baggy with no compression. On the good side it is a nice comfortable material but does not live up to its name what so ever