Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 11 December 2017
Quiet, comes with safety cut out to prevent over heating, comfortable grip in hand - a good buy. Recommend reading instructions first as you are advised to run it at the lowest setting before increasing speed and there are recommendations as to which speed to use for different processes.
on 13 September 2017
Very pleased with my new mixer I must admit I had never heard of Andrew James before the last mixer I had was over 30 years old and was kenwood but this one is excellent. Good weight when holding, great colour and very good price. I will definitely be buying this make again.
on 13 September 2017
A great hand mixer, powerful and quieter than my old one. The dough hook's have come in very handy for making my dog biscuit. I use it more that my stand mixer.
on 20 November 2017
Excellent looking product. Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. Compact and bright with good attachments. Think she will love it.
on 18 June 2017
Great little hand mixer. Actually mixes better than my £400 food mixer which doesn't reach the bottom of the mixing bowl. I brought it to help make vegan meringues and they turned out really well.
on 19 August 2017
This is absolutely superb with attachments which are very useful plus a great looking product with a really good range of speeds
on 3 April 2017
Love this mixer, only had one balloon whisk and I was expecting two (despite the picture clearly only showing one) but this is not a problem. The speeds are actually different speeds which may sound silly but is nice for me after my last hand mixer (a much cheaper one) where speed 1 and 6 were exactly the same!
on 11 June 2017
works well - too many machines go the wrong way to accellerate speed but this one goes from side to side, very nice.
on 21 October 2017
Solid, powerful and well designed. Amazing value for the price.
It was delivered in 5 days, the packaging is in perfect conditions and all the accessories are good.
on 27 May 2017