on 24 April 2017
Excellent
on 12 June 2017
Lovely lightweight quality. Perfect for cotton lawn.
on 2 September 2014
A good quality product.
on 8 May 2016
Good quality
on 26 October 2017
Excellent
on 12 August 2013
This product cannot be drycleaned which restricts what it can be bonded to.
It did not adhere to my fabric and peeled off. Some research online leads me to believe this is due to most fabrics having a coating that prevents HeatnBond from bonding properly. As I can't wash some of the fabrics I use and I need the bond to be permanent, this product is not particularly useful for me.
on 28 August 2015
It doesn't work, I read and reread the instructions in case I was doing something wrong and I wasn't. I was using it to iron on 100% thin cotton appliqués onto similar material and many of them just fell off - others just about held on in parts but would fall off if you shook the material. Really poor and disappointing...
on 6 May 2014
Did exactly as it said on the tin. Easy to use with no mess or fuss. Easy to hand sew or machine sew.
on 17 July 2013
I buy this product to prepare fabrics for bookbinding and it works perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend that you follow instructions though because I know of someone who decided to "wing it" and ended up with a big fat mess.

Having said this, the only little detail I'd add is that, because it needs to be folded for shipping, sometimes the places where the folds are make the product detach from the back sheet. This doesn't damage the end result, but one will need a little extra care whilst ironing to keep it perfectly in place without any wrinkles.
on 10 December 2013
Exactly what it is described as. Does the job. Good price and easy to use especially for a beginner who has never used it before.

See one answered question