Customer reviews

on 6 July 2013
Got this darling for a very reasonable price, so bought one to keep in box and the other for redressing and messing around with in general. Have removed her boots (sorry I just don't like those) and the silly hat thing, changed her hair-style.

These girls are great for posing and very easy to dress and redress (required a firm but sensible hand when dealing with joints as these can break if too much force is used). I found once I got used to just exactly how to detach hands and put back, she could wear just about anything a bratz doll could.

Loving the whole range, I guess I'm a real collector now. LOL

Recommend for those who play carefully with their dolls or adult collectors.
on 7 May 2015
My daughter ordered this doll, but was shocked that it was the art class doll and not the dance class Robecca Steam. she was happy as this doll was close to the first wave version of Robecca Steam.
on 9 December 2013
Dolls of the year according to my granddaughter she loves it , it is very difficult to find some of the more popular ones , excellent value for money and fast delivery ,would certainly use seller again
on 18 July 2013
Excellent item for a Monster High fan. Very cool details and accessories. Perfect for a birthday gift, always a hit.
on 6 March 2015
number one gift!
on 4 June 2013
I got this for my little girls birthday she loves it I will b getting more for her as she needs them all