Customer reviews

Price:£6.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 6 April 2017
I combination of great choice of product to buy, and from whom I bought it from. Seller highly recommended.
on 6 August 2017
Hard to find these in stores and the large bag allows me to be generous when I add some to my muesli mix.
on 22 March 2017
all the reviews are for an xbox type of game NOT coconut chips
on 14 November 2013
Brought this as I only had a 20g drive and was fed up with having to delete games all the time.
Excellent Value and super fast delivery.
on 15 January 2014
The Xbox 320 GB Hard Drive was for my son, not myself but I can tell you that he is delighted with the 320GB hard drive as the one he had before was only 20 GBs. From my own point of view it was very competitively priced. Thank you!
on 3 December 2014
Amazing piece of kit, need it so badly as I now mostly download games from the Xbox marketplace - this is my baby it stores all my games :D

Since purchasing this Harddrive I've noticed that GTA does not crash anymore either so maybe my old one was faulty and I didn't know.
on 2 February 2015
Great value for money. This was to replace a 120 gig hard drive on my Xbox 360, works perfectly. I transferred all my data with a Microsoft official transfer cable. Works as it should, capacity as it should be and the build quality feels pretty good.
on 4 August 2013
This was a faulty piece before it got to us.
and I'm out of pocket for returning it!!!
and not even an apology ??
on 11 June 2014
superb hard drive for my older shaped xbox 360, at first sent me the new shaped drive by mistake, but changed it no problem
worked a treat, just used a flash drive to move my saves to it from two 120gb drives,
on 8 September 2014
I left review saying that it was not what I had ordered and aid for... On top of that it does not fit into my xbox slot anyway.. Trying to get it to work is at risk of breaking my entire console! Terrible!