on 15 April 2013
13th April 2013, Ran 15 miles in the Pentland hills in Scotland, a mix of road, Gravel, grass, rocks, mud and snow. Lots of climbing.

i have about 20 different pairs of trail/ fell shoes and this is by far the best all rounder.

Its light, drains well, comfortable on road sections and yet has good rock protection. i was surprised how well it performed in mud and snow.

My favourite shoe by a mile!
on 12 February 2014
These are probably the best running shoes I've owned to date. I am a frequent runner covering a medium distance of 5.6km up to five times a week, running on a mixture of tarmac grass and loose trail.They are extremely lightweight, i was actually shocked when i picked up the box (it felt empty). Do not expect these shoes to keep your feet dry they are designed to get wet and drain extremely well. They are very breathable aiding a quick drying time. They are splash resistant and easy to clean. They are very comfortable and i find as a over "pronator" they actually encourage a better running style.
In terms of size and fit, those familiar with New Balance shoes will know to order a half size to a full size larger than usual, this should give a comfortable fit, whilst keeping the integrity and stability of the shoe (rather than having to force your way into and out of the trainer after a run).
Some negatives just to round up, obviously the water proofing may be an issue for some, they may also be quite wide for some across the ball of the foot, I havent found a running trainer yet that copes with the on set of black ice and these are no exception.
Overall though I been very impressed, and these are very reasonably priced for the type and quality of shoe.
on 6 November 2013
A good, minimalist trailshoe. Fast and light. Just like most trailshoes on the market, this dosen't grip well on wet stones and roots, so I use it in dry conditions and my Inov-8 shoes when the weather is wet. The shoe needs a good running form, so you have to be used to this type of shoe or take it easy on the milage at first. It sits well on my feet and is a little on the smaller side sizewise.
Would recomend you go easy on your first run if your not use to BareFoot style running shoes as these will deefo make you use muscles in your legs and feet which you wouldn't normally use when training.

Overall great shoes so far Iv only done just over 20 miles but can already feel and see a massive improvment in my running. Plus they look fly as hell :-)
on 1 August 2013
I have ran in these a few times and so far seem very comfortable with adequate cushioning. For the price I paid I am very happy. So far I have no problems. Quick delivery as well. Recommended
on 21 February 2015
Grip not as good as expected, especially on pavements. Otherwise they are thin, light and dry out quickly.