on 13 March 2016
Came in a nice little storage box, threw them up on the old Christmas tree and they looked great. Took a little while to figure out there was a button on the plug which allowed me to alter the 'flashing' setting and then took me another little while to finally decide that actually I didn't want them flashing at all. that was the only drawback inasmuch that you had to adjust the setting each time you plugged them in as the default wasn't what i wanted - but that's a very minor issue.

My biggest regret: that I only bought the 200 LED string.
on 15 June 2017
The lights arrived on time and were correct however when you start unraveling them about 5 meters in they are tied in a way that means they cannot unravel any more you have to untangle the other 75 meters which can take a few hours. I purchased 2 separate rolls of lights and on the first roll I thought I tangled them but after being extra careful on the second roll I realised that is how they are packed! Really really inconvenient
on 19 February 2017
Very pretty lights that work great. No complaints from here.
on 17 March 2017
Really good product and my tree looked amazing!
I really didn't need to put any decorations on it as the lights would have been good enough.
on 23 April 2017
Really a good quality product. Was bought for a christmas tree and had more than enough bulbs for a medium size tree. It is still being used everyday as a home decoration as the lights gives warm light atmosphere in the house. Works perfectly fine of using them everyday over six months period.
on 4 March 2017
Wonderful stuff
on 15 May 2017
Great when first received- 3 months later give off next to no light, very disappointed
on 24 December 2014
These lights are perfect for our 5ft slim tree which was originally fitted with prelit lights which we removed when bulbs started to blow as there was nothing wrong with the tree. They are bright and crisp looking and a reasonable price would recommend.
on 12 April 2017
Works as expected. Vivid blue. I fold it 3 times to obtain a closer effect.
on 24 May 2017
Beautiful soft lights. Long length and good space between bulbs