Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.34

on 20 November 2012
I was going to originally buy the full sized replica of this book, so before purchasing I youtubed a read threw review of the replica and was very impressed, see for yourselves [...], so I was delighted when found a version for my kindle fire HD, I could not describe my disappointment when i paid for, downloaded and read the kindle version, I found it to be missing a large amount of content from the replica and a very short and to be bold "lazy" version of the real book.

So to conclude my review of this product I find this "replica" to be both false advertising by even mentioning the word replica in the description and a complete waste of money...... very disappointed customer
on 30 June 2013
Not great not all the pages are in the book that are in the book in the Tv series of charmed
on 17 March 2013
Unfortunately, it doesn't transcend to the Kindle format very well. In that you cannot change the font size to be able to read most of the passages unless there is a trick I am missing. I find it best read on computer,
on 12 March 2014
When I got this book I thought it would be amazing that I have the book of shadows, but it was a let down to be fair. All the spells and demons are all over the place and messed up,most of the words aren't clear at all as they are too small, I got really excited when i got this but it was a let down.
on 11 December 2013
The book was in the same style as the original with the same handwriting and had the pictures, however, some pages on the show was not present, some pages were duplicates and one page was too small to read. ok for some information but not worth bragging about.
on 3 December 2014
It seems to repeat itself and the format is quite jumbled .Also pieces of information are missing. It's OK if you just want to read it ,or if you already know what the missing bits are .. It seems to be a copy from the television program.
on 9 February 2014
I believe that this is a great book also great for kids who believe in magic and can read but there are some quite scary demons in the book
on 23 October 2014
Half of it is tilted and inaccurate because It features hardly any of the stuff from the boom of shadow
on 7 December 2012
i love this book i just can't discribe it its amazing even thogh a bit is missing i mean u can't expect them to write all of it. it would take forever!!!!!!!!!!