Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Jillian Michaels - Extreme Shed and Shred [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 May 2017
I found this easier than her other workouts. Not 1 of my favourites for building a sweat. Prefer her hard body workout.
on 29 November 2015
Do 5 times a week for 3 weeks and you will see the results !! Jillian again kicks your backside in this fun but i intense workout that will leave you breathless at the end of it .
on 5 January 2013
I am huge fan of Jillian Michaels. As usual - her workouts are great. She does make you work hard. Love it
on 6 February 2015
I love this, its a hard workout (for me anyway) and a good way to really push yourself. I still can't do the whole thing (2 sessions back to back) but there are lots of adaptations to fit your ability level, with one girl doing the "easy" version and the other doing the difficult one.
on 14 August 2013
Oh my god, level one alone is difficult - but to do BOTH Level 1 AND 2 in one go is an absolute killer!
I love Jillian and she's brilliant at what she does, however, the only downside is that the whole workout is about an hour and a half - which is fine, if you have the time. I hope Miss Michaels brings more and more of her crippling workouts to the UK!
on 10 September 2016
A very different workout from Jillian, with a mixture of martial arts, yoga, HIT, kick boxing, weights, cardio. There are two workouts and modifications are given in both for beginners. I find that doing both workouts back to back works best for me and totals a very good 90 min workout including the warm up and cool down, which you feel well into the next day.
on 6 March 2016
difficult to use. only once then never.. so if you are a beginner do not buy it .. will be too difficult to actually exercises..
on 16 April 2013
Good workouts to do at home if you can't face the treadmill. Short, sharp and effective exercise routines that work if you stick at it.
on 21 August 2013
I have never sweated so much as when doing this DVD: if you want a challenge buy it. This and her other DVDs have helped my running enormously and I plan to continue to include this as my primary HIIT for the week. got muscles I didn't know I had and like other reviewers I am fitter now (40s) than I was in my 20s!!!
on 22 April 2013
I was so excited when this came throgh the door. How i was mistaken.
It says its EXTREME.... bore.
I have all the other JM dvds and thought they were great and really felt the pull and aches the next day.
Even though i sweat like a pig in the oven i didn't actually feel like i had a work out. i felt more like a goon.
There are more yoga/ ninga warrior moves than anything. I felt like i should have been auditioning for a role in 'Hidden dragon, crouching tiger.'

i gave it 3 stars only because the amount of water i lost from sweat made me feel less bloated.
My muscles didn't feel tired etc. which i want to feel from a work out dvd, especially ones that is called EXTREME. I was expecting to be literally crying and begging for mercy.....not blushing from how stupid i felt.