on 30 November 2015
Cant wait for reciever to open this as christmas present. Lovely item x
on 13 February 2014
VERY RETRO THIS IS A POTTERY MONEY BOX THE COLOURS ARE BRIGHT LIKE PICTURE, AND THIS COMES IN IT'S OWN BOX ALSO THE SIZE IS APPROX HEIGHT 7CM, AND WIDTH APPROX 6.3CM THE COLOURS MAY VARY AS I RECEIVED A BLUE ONE, NICE BUT A LITTLE SMALL BUT THE COIN SLOT IS APPROX 3.5 CM IN LENGHT. THE RUBBER STOPPER IS AT THE BASE OF THE MONEY BOX, THIS IS WHITE RUBBER.
on 22 October 2013
Really nice product. I got 4. They are in random colours and you don't know what you are going to get, and I actually got one of each. My wife loves them and is using them as ornaments. She likes the yellow one the most (it's not orange), but I like the green one.

They are fairly small, but if you plan to put £1 or £2 coins in you'll certainly have quite a bit by the time they are full. Add to that, they have a plastic bung in them so you don't have to smash them.

They are more accurately described as blue, yellow, green and red. At least the 4 I got were those colours.

Lovely.
on 13 April 2013
Bought this as a gift but opened the box to check it wasn't damaged, it is well made and good quality, looks exactly like it does on the picture, considering it's wasn't for me I quite liked it, and I am sure the intended recipient will be happy with it.
on 23 October 2013
bought this as a gift and very pleased with it. wish I could get a bigger version, but will watch for one, it's fun, holds about a cupful of change (so will sit in a small space) and the colours are fab.....just a pity you can't choose which colour you receive. overall, a fun & retro gift for any age.
on 11 November 2013
Brought this for a little boy aged 3, and he loves cars and camper vans, he loved his money box!!!
on 17 June 2014
I really want a VW camper Van, with flowers on and chrome bumpers and a right hand drive one...so I am saving up for one using this! I have been collecting the penny's I have found, and by rummaging down the backs of sofas ( the neighbours got a bit annoyed after a while), and by sneaking under the barrier in public loos, drying out and reusing tea bags ( I told my partner they were value ones) . I have so far raised £3.27 towards it, in my special VW camper Van money box, so worth it I feel, one day I will have the real thing !
on 25 July 2013
This is not a toy and was a little smaller than I imagined but it adds to its cuteness. Makes a perfect little gift.
on 6 May 2014
The item looks great on the website but sadly I never got this item in one piece, packaging was very poor. Decided not to return as I had to pay the postage to return it so wasn't worth a while. They should automatically send you another 1 out or pay the postage. I will think twice before buying something like this on the web again. It's a shame because the item looks great, shame about the packaging and service.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 March 2014
Altough reading the other buyer reviews helped otherwise I might have been a bit disappointed by the size, but knowing from others that it was quite small I bought 2 for our grandson (hoping his relatives are going to be generous with their change!).
A really cute moneybox and an original change from a piggy bank.