Price:£4.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 April 2014
I have a three year old little boy who LOVES his robot toy. He spends time figuring out how to make it do hathat he wants, and really does help with his coordination. He loves playing with it. Id recommend to anyone with little people :)
on 15 April 2013
My Grandson loved these little robots. Just fit nicely into his little hands and can be carried everywhere. No natteries or flshing lights just his imajination.Bright colours and flexible limbs. Hours of play ahead.
on 3 November 2014
Bought these for my robot mad 2 year old. Ended up buying a full set of 6 as he loves them so much. At about 4" high they're the perfect size for little hands, great fun to play with, he makes dog robots, swimming robots, flying robots. Perfect for active imaginations and I love playing with them too.

Good old fashioned, good quality, wooden toys. They're the ones I always put in a bag if we're going out for the day as they're guaranteed to keep him quiet for a while and grown-ups always love playing with them and comment on them too.
on 20 November 2013
I ordered one of these as a little stocking filler for my two year old and was so thrilled with it I ordered the other 5!

Great quality, lovely colours and moving parts. They are the perfect size for a toddler!

Cannot wait till my kiddo opens these on Christmas day!

Great customer service from this seller to. Would recommend. Xx
on 27 March 2013
Santa bought a version of this for my 1 year old. The extremities are on elastic which you can move into gooves so he is fully posable and being smooth painted wood he can take a good gumming from a teething toddler and live to tell the tale. Our little robot has been lost so I'm buying another one.
on 29 September 2014
Lovely little robot and good value for money. I was however very disappointed as I really liked the design and colour of this orange and grey robot which is why I bought it. When it arrived the Robot was green and yellow in colour and not nearly as nice as this design.
on 8 July 2016
Cheap and very cheerful. Bought for my little boy who loves robots and he has had lots of fun playing with this. It's small, basic and simple but he seems to love it so no complaints here!
on 17 August 2015
I bought 2sets of 6 of these colourful robots I am so pleased with them and my twin grandsons and their brother all love them and can adjust them easily would defo buy again if needed to
on 4 January 2016
These are absolutely brilliant! So well made. Made great stocking fillers - a robot army of our very own! Highly recommend.
on 12 January 2014
it served the purpose of wanting small robot for santas sac and I was pleased with the service and goods.