on 3 June 2017
I have ME and these have made a huge difference. I can do more for longer with no payback so far. On my 5th week. Wish I'd found these years ago.
11 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2017
Brilliant if your lacking on your B12 vitamins. Boosts my energy, I have Crohn's disease so suffer with fatigue and low B12, so these are brilliant x
9 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2017
I ordered it for myself and two of my friends. One noticed reduction in depression and other reduced irritability. They both seemed very surprised how much it helped them or might have been possibly at least important factor. I myself feel slightly less tired but then I might have no B12 deficiency.

Patches are easy to use, did not cause to any of us allergic reaction and stayed firmly on skin for 24h.
6 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2015
I have updated this review which previously said 'highly recommended' as I realised it wasn't just a coincidence that every time I used a patch I would break out in big scabby spots/zits along my hairline! I experimented and waited for them to clear up after a few weeks and then would try a patch again a while later, and lo and behold - they were back again! Having said that, they definitely made me feel more energetic and less lethargic so they do work! I didn't feel like I could run a marathon or anything but the main improvement was the decrease in tiredness & sore throats. But unfortunately for me, the side effect I'm experiencing just isn't worth it so have stopped using them which is a shame!
5 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2018
Hi i have heard only great things about the patches. I got them for my 18 year old who is extremely tired and to help her over A Levels but i noticed it had the opposite effect. From when she put the patches no she would become more tired than normal and more down in herself. It could be coincidental i do no know. I do know that when she stopped taken them she had one a day initially i found a few days later she was bouncing around with loads of energy it was amazing. So i am not sure if it is delayed reaction ? i then got another pack and this time only one every other day so 24 hour break...but this time i am only get her to have one twice a week....but immediately same thing extreme tiredness, lack of interest in anything and really down......how odd? has anyone else had such a reaction.
on 4 January 2018
I've been taking proton pump inhibitor medication for 10yrs. This is because I suffer gastro oesophageal reflux disorder after decades of gruelling shift work. I recently discovered that ppi's prevent absorption of B12 from food. A friend recommended these patches. And....for me, they work. All the nasty negative symtoms have disappeared. I wish I'd used them from the beginning. (They may not suit everyone)
One person found this helpful
on 31 August 2016
I have always been prone to anaemia,as well as being veggie/vegan for 40 years.A serious fracture 2 years ago made matters worse,and iron supplements only helped a little.I was going to see my G.P to request B12 jabs when I spotted this.I am so glad I did.It was after the second patch was used that it really kicked in,so don't expect to see immediate results.I cannot imagine being without these patches now.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2016
had patchs for 2 weeks now feel 1000 times better, loads of energy and aches and pains and fog memory going away now .will be buying these for evermore chris
6 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2016
Been using them for 2 weeks twice a week, not saying I have more energy but I am more alert and feel a lot brighter in myself, I have ME/CFS so my energy levels are usually at rock bottom, so thought I would give them a try, I know they work as I have seen how they have worked for a friend. I would said give it a go, they might work for you. I would use this company again and will be buying more of this patches.
4 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2015
I was using high strength sublingual B12 tablets and felt they were not working as well as I hoped, so decided to try the High Strength Viepatch. Sometimes I think the patches don't adhere as well as they should, but when they do they are definitely helping. Now, when I know I am due to 'adhere' a patch I don't apply skin cream to where I am going to place it, as I believe that obviously doesn't help it 'stick.'
3 people found this helpful