on 27 May 2013
within a few days the pattern had worn off the side where you depress the button to turn the screen on. So really disappointed as it looked used. Wouldn't recommend or buy again. I have returned and requested a refund.
on 27 May 2013
Although the case arrived on time, there was no holes for the volume and lock button and a huge hole in the side . I would still order from them in the future provided i wouldnt experience the same problem
on 22 April 2013
The finishing is very poor and of a very bad quality. It started coming off whilst packed. Very disappointed! Major improvement needed!
on 3 January 2013
nice looking cover and lovely colours bit im finding the colours are fading away at the edges but for the price its a good product
on 17 December 2012
The case fits well and stops the phone being as slippery. The various ports and controls are all easily accessible.
on 20 August 2014
Not as bright as the picture as you would expect. Comes with a little cloth and a screen protector which is pretty cool. After using it for a while I found that it just kept peeling and leaving bits everywhere... not nice. Does offer decent protection especially considering the price. I didn't find it that bulky and it was soft to the touch. Shame it didn't last that long.
on 18 May 2013
It was good but the shape wasn't as expected as it wss abit wide. Also the colour quality on the corners isn't as expected because it very easily fades. Other than that the design is nice and the colours are good, it has a good feel as its not a really soft case so there is some protection present. It also came with a screen protector and screen cloth which are useful.
on 5 May 2014
I wasn't pleased at all with what I received.
The material: from the picture it looks like it's soft gummy-like. Not like that at all. It's actually cheap plastic.
The color: it's SOOOO not like the picture! Much more darker and even the designs are not exactly like the ones in the picture.
Very disappointing
on 23 August 2013
the colours are really bright and the case feels rubbery and high quality, however the bottom of the case is misshapen (problem with the moulding - colour and shape are missing), has a few tiny cracks and doesn't fit my phone. it just slips off at the slightest pressure. disappointed; I won't be using this case.
on 8 August 2012
I had a very soft, flexible silicone skin on my previous phone and that is what I was expecting with this. However this cover is a little different. It's still soft to touch but has a little bit of rigidity which I think is an improvement as my previous one would easily come off at the corners, this one stays put and feels solid. It fits really well, leaving all the appropriate access points free and looks good too.

The only downside really is that the printing of the pattern isn't great, it doesn't quite go to the edges in places leaving a bit of white exposed.

Having said that I've still given it 4 stars as it represents great value for money in my opinion. Can't comment on the screen protector yet as I already have one on my phone so I'm keeping the screen protector as a spare.