Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 2 November 2013
The Doxie Go scanner has a lower battery capacity than the available memory for scans. If travelling for a time away from the computer this is worth having, so you can charge the device at any time. Very good value.
on 22 June 2013
I'm so glad that I bought this amazingly useful tool.
It is so portable that it travels everywhere that I go whilst on business. I scan every receipt that I get from buying travel, food and accommodation. I have a record of everything that I spend, so if I loose a receipt or my accounting department loose them, I have printable copies.
It does not take long to charge and last for a couple of weeks of light (typical use).
It's certainly good enough to scan photos that you want to share with people or just make copies of in case you loose or damage the originals.
I originally bought it for my "paperless office" initiative and I am really glad that I did.
A truly quality product that I highly recommend.
on 26 November 2012
DOXY Go makes my paper life easyer.
No mess on my Kitchen table anymore. All officiel letters are scanned right away when they are arriving.
Everything is in one place.
Thank's to DOXY :-)
on 19 June 2013
I love my Doxie Go (see my review <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1KNA9P68U5G38/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm">here</a>. But with portability comes limitations. If, like me you go on a scanning binge, the battery might not last the session. This is where the Doxie Go world comes into its own.

It has a 1.5m lead, and comes with UK, European, American and Australian/Japanese adapters. Realistically I'm not sure if I'd take my scanner on holidays with me (don't think the wife'd be happy), but for £8 this is good value for money.</p>