Customer reviews

Volare
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.59

on 2 July 2015
I can't stand the 'rat-pack' mentality or ethos, but this song is just so lovely I can forget the history. Gypsy Kings version is woeful in comparison... this is just such a happy, joyful song.
on 23 December 2016
Classic
on 20 September 2013
Over the years I seem to love the ratpack style music more and more. I've seen tribute acts at charity galas and it's loads of fun. You appreciate the power behind the tunes and see the youthfulness behind them.
on 20 December 2013
unfortunately its not dean martin the labelling credit has obviously been done wrong so a total waste of time and money
on 8 August 2009
Looking for music to add to my video of our holiday to Lake Garda, I wanted uplifting music and thought of Volare. Although there must be hundreds of recordings of Volare, I felt the 1950's version by Dean Martin was the most suitable.
on 26 May 2014
What a song,Dean Martin is just great to listen too whenever, a must to have in anyones collection
Enjoyed it alot