on 6 May 2017
Loved these dehumidifiers previously. Handy to hang in the wardrobe out of the way. Perfect for my needs. Last ordered these again about a month ago after the last of my previous order had been used up. When they came, I noticed the packaging had changed, each one individually boxed now (I will admit I thought this was wasteful) Then when I opened, I saw there was now some assembly required. You had to attach the hooks yourself to the bags now. (This also annoyed me) They've been hanging fine in the wardrobe fine since then, until last night. I was in bed watching TV when I heard a really strange sound. I couldn't identify what it was so eventually went to sleep. Then, getting dressed this morning, opening the wardrobe I discovered the source of the noise that night. The bag had burst the water they had been collecting! The filtration system seems to be faulty. The white balls dissolve away and then the water collects in a separate compartment, the water had not been able to filter through and was collecting in the same compartment as the white balls and was too much for it to handle. I then checked the 2 hanging in the other wardrobe and the same malfunction was happening. I binned them as I did not want to risk those ones bursting over my clothes either. Disappointed. What happened to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Never had this issue with the previous design. Please bring those back.
on 29 May 2017
Excellent little bags. I use these in wardrobes and also I have hung a bag next to the bed! These really work and absorb a lot of water. The surprising thing is, the bag next to the bed fills with a lot of water! The only thing I would point out is every day I check the bags and rub the little balls in the bags. This might seem funny, but these do absorb the fluid and can stick together, so by rubbing it keeps the fluid from collecting in the top of the bag.
Buy and try and see what I mean. These really do work!
on 4 May 2017
I don't like these at all. The hangers for wardrobes are not pre-attached and you must do it yourself...but they will not close no matter what you do.
I have had to use cello tape to try to keep the hanger on the plastic dehumidifier. I am hoping that the hanger will not come off and let it drop once the plastic bag it is full of water and heavy.
on 17 December 2016
Having bought these several times in the past,albeit from different supplier, these were found to be utterly useless !!
Only one out of the six even attempting to work !!
This has succeeded in making me very wary of this product now, especially as I note others have complained similarly !!
on 6 March 2017
It is surprising how efficient these are in the wardrobes and would recommend them if you have lots of clothing inside the wardrobes. I will be buying them again when these have been used up. Service was also excellent, received earlier than expected. Good value for the cost.
on 12 March 2017
These bags are great for wardrobes ! I put two bags on both sides . They get full with water so quickly. Amazing product.
on 8 October 2016
I use those dehumidifiers in wardrobes in the static caravan to prevent smell caused by humidity. They work brilliant! One bag lasts about 2 months and I change them when it's filled with water. I was very sceptical at first about this product, but it really work.
on 30 March 2017
Great always use these. Work really well. Arrived very quickly. Good service.
on 18 April 2017
I have bought these before, and can highly recommend them. They usually last a lot longer than promised as well. Good product arrived on time, and well packed.
on 9 June 2017
I have a damp house and these little things just hang in my wardrobe collecting all the damp and keeping my clothes fresh.