on 14 December 2013
nice little bag, come on time, wanted something for my sons YES MY SONs knitting, he is 30 and been encouraged to try knitting by his partner, so this is ideal to keep his separate, I'm sure he will love it
on 18 December 2013
I bought this for my mum who works in a wool shop and is an avid knitter!!

She loved it! And is now the envy of all her customers!!!

Very fast delivery and more than accommodating when I changed my mind of what I wanted printed on the front!
on 21 January 2013
The service was excellent and fast, the bag is brilliant, I would recommend this to everyone, my daughter is going to get one now as well
on 22 February 2014
the bag is good quality and is not too big or too small, it's an ideal size for it's purpose
on 8 September 2014
I was looking for something else and saw it. I read the reviews and was impressed. It is great size for my knitting and it is personalised. I visited amazon again to see if there was something similar for my crochet. It is a great shame that they are currently unavailable! I would like something similar for my sewing and quilting projects. So much better than plastic bags!!! I would be interested if you make any more!
on 27 July 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter - she loves to knit but like most children gets bored and when she just leaves her knitting around the dog runs off with the wool!!! Wet wool is not good to knit with though so this lovely bag is ideal. Her knitting is now kept tidy and the bag gets hung up - perhaps I should get some more of these bags for the other "bits and pieces" that she leaves around! Exceptionally quick delivery. Like the other lady I think a knitting needle bag would be a good companion piece.
on 1 December 2015
I bought this for my step mum who loves knitting and crocheting. She absolutely loves this bag. I love that you can personalise it to your taste and all processes for purchasing were easy and simply. The quality of the bag is really great and I expect this will last a very long time.
on 12 March 2014
I ordered this bag for my daughter to give to her grandma on her birthday I was really pleased at how it arrived sooner than expected. It looks really nice with grandma's knitting on it, and I am sure my mother will love it .It seems well made and sturdy although it is very easily folded to store away until you need it again.
Really nice tote bag and I am now thinking about ordering one for myself or hinting to my kids as I have a birthday coming soon.
on 7 May 2013
Contacted seller regarding the personalisation on the bag, prompt reply received & the bag still arrived 48 hrs after ordering. Now that's what I call 1st class service. The bag is decent quality for the price, well put together & a good size, plus you get it personalised! Plenty room to store all your wool etc. Now what about the same idea to store your knitting needles?
on 22 October 2012
My mum was delighted with this product and it came realy quickly. She now want's to use the site for a present for someone else. Great!!