on 25 February 2016
I bought these phones on the strength of my previous Gigaset phones that I'd been extremely happy with. But the sound quality was not good when on speaker - it echoed quite badly that whoever I was speaking to had to ask me to turn that function off. And the range wasn't great compared to my previous Gigaset - as I could use my old handsets in the garden. Also, only a small thing, but I couldn't hold this phone between ear and shoulder without it slipping, even momentarily. I returned for a full refund and will now be looking to buy a different model in the Gigaset range.
on 8 April 2013
These are well made and first class in every respect , build quality, audio sound is great and extra features make this a first class purchase. Would definately recommend good value for the money.
13 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2015
Works okay. I don't find the menu particularly intuitive and the quality of the voice on a call is a little subdued/muffled but no crackling or other issues. Callers have no problem hearing me either. Answer machine works fine. I hope the claims of reduced emissions are genuine. Overall I would buy again for the price.
on 12 July 2014
The supplier of this item gave outstanding service, replacing a faulty handset the next day.
The sound quality of the handsets is not as good as my previous phones and the overall feel of the phones is cheap. However the set is good for the price paid.

I have now had these phones for appox 18 months and the batteries in all 3 phones have failed and will not hpld a charge, unlike pervious phone batteries which out lasted the phones
on 26 September 2013
I bought this phone about 3 weeks ago. The setting is straight forward and working with the hand set is easy. The only downside I found is two different ringtones on the hand sets. With having mobile phones round the house, it's a bit confusing when you hear two different ringtones. I think it would be easier to recognise it, if there were identical ringtone options on both of hand sets. Other than this, it's a really good value for money(paid £19.99 on amazon).
2 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2014
First set received had a manufacturing fault. Second replacement set had a different fault. I expected much better quality from a German product, and negotiated a refund from the supplier. I then ordered a similar spec Panasonic set which seems to be working without problem. Other reviewers had a better experience with Gigaset, but two faulty sets have left me with serious doubts about the quality control with this make.
on 10 December 2014
Extremely quiet handset but range & battery life make up for it. Answer machine functionality is primitive, but does work.
Cheaper than most other handsets of similar specifications. Do not use higher rated rechargeable batteries than the ones included by manufacturer as they will not charge on the base units.
on 22 May 2014
RECEIVED THIS PHONE YESTERDAY & QUITE HAPPY WITH IT
BUT THE RING IS TOO QUIET FOR US WE HAVE PUT THE RING TONE UP TO 5, THIS IS THE HIGHEST BUT STILL
NOT LOUD ENOUGH, AS MY HUSBAND IS HARD OF HEARING

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A LOUDER RING

THANKYOU
B M WOOD
on 28 October 2013
Had trouble with the first set of phones. Answer machine was faulty. The No 2 phone stopped working . Sent them back to amazon and received a replacement set within two or three days. So far the replacement phones are working fine. Keeping fingers crossed.
8 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2013
This phone is so different to my old B.T. one.The layout for phonebook,redial etc. I find wierd.Maybe it's my age,or maybe the designer was eccentric,But the reception is much better than the B.T. phone.It's build quality is very good.It has a dodgy no.9 button,but it just needs pressing a little firmer.All in all I'm very pleased with it for the money.
2 people found this helpful