on 15 March 2017
Wonderful
on 21 July 2014
The best food processor we have used. do not have second thoughts, just buy it and use it and see the excellence!
on 15 November 2012
I have the Compact 3100 but needed this for a small holiday flat, was not expecting something to compete with my old machine but have to say I am very impressed. Comes with virtually same attachments of exactly same quality & durability, even with the mini chopper bowl; well built solid, weighty machine, basically a slightly smaller version of my current beloved machine. Would be ideal for a couple, motor is pretty quiet & deals with everyday cooking requirements. Its as tall but smaller footprint so takes up less space on a worktop but as far as I can see, with little other compromise that a slightly smaller bowl.
on 12 May 2013
I chose this rating because it is ideal for my needs. Being a family of 2 I replaced a bulky family size Food Processor and got rid of a glass jug blender and other large attatchments. This food processor sits neatly on our counter top and matches other accessories. It has a small footprint and is ideal for all the usual food processing tasks. The blendermix attatchment is superb and such a simple concept ensures that smoothies, soups and other liquids are blended to perfection. The motor is quiet - much quieter than my previous family size food processor and it gently hums as it works on the bench. I can pulse or leave the motor running for tasks. It also comes with a neat box which stores attatchments and although some reviewers say that it doesn't store items neatly I have had no problem so far. I store mine along with the blendermix attatchment, citrus press and small inner bowl (which fits in the larger food processor bowl} in one cupboard area instead of 2. Peace of mind is afforded by a parts guarantee of 3 years and motor is guaranteed for 12 years so although more expensive than my other purchase I can rest easily knowing the Magimix quality and name will afford me security. i have not yet used the citrus press but all other attatchments fulfil their purpose. This isn't however a family size food processor so would suit a family of 2 or 3. So far I am very pleased with my purchase. Coupled with my KMix this should help with all kitchen tasks.
on 21 March 2014
Looking for a food processor, I was put off brands I used to go for, like Kenwood, where I've seen the quality drop significantly from what they used to produce. Seeing as we seem to be in a disposable culture, where appliances like this aren't built to last any more, I really wanted a food processor from: i) a reputable brand; and ii) with a good guarantee. With this Magimix, I got both. It seems to be very well made, is simple to use and very quiet. The best part, though, is the guarantees - three years as standard (very unusual now, with most items being guaranteed for one year) and 20 years on the motor! This mini processor is the perfect size for my partner and I and I'd highly recommend it (or it's larger cousins) to anyone.
on 25 June 2014
...although i have used it to make coleslaw for 200 people. Love the fact you can use it for everything, i have made pancakes, pesto, smoothies etc the list goes on, and doesn't take up too much space. I got it in purple so it looks lovely on my white counter.
on 15 May 2012
'Life changing' may seem a rather excessive description of a household appliance, but since buying a cute orange magimix le mini plus, I have stopped eating a pint of Haagen-dazs for dinner and started eating meals like grilled fish and wholemeal couscous with dressing blitzed in the magimix instead, with frozen banana vegan soft-scoop (also made in the magimix) for dessert. The other day I even made mayonnaise! Very exciting. Thus far I have lost four pounds and my teeth hurt less. It also looks really good beside the Nespresso machine and is easy to clean and use. The only thing wrong with it is that the assembly instructions are a bit vague and do not tell you which blade is which very clearly, or which way round the mini bowl goes, so I almost broke it twice within ten minutes of taking it out of the box.
22 Comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2014
Magimix is the best food processor, it is quiet, easy to use, easy to wash and is a great helper in the kitchen. Very happy with my purchase!
on 4 December 2013
Am very happy with my magimix.The size in particular suits my needs..making smoothies, chopping and mixing/kneading a small loaf of bread.Easy to clean also.
As part of a couple I didn,t need or want anything bigger and it doesn,t take up too much space on my worktop.
on 17 September 2014
Very good mixer and does everything required. Lovely colour.