Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Powder Sachets, Chocolate Supreme, Pack of 24
Flavour: Chocolate Supreme|Size: 24 Sachets|Change

on 28 April 2016
Casein is famous for being a slow-digestion protein. I have been using this product for 6 months now, and over the course I can confidently say that never in the mornings I have woken up extremely hungry. It ensures that the user never enters a stage at which they are hungry, and thus hurt their muscle.

I would recommend this for those who would want to ensure that their body does not go hungry in the 6-8 hours they sleep.
on 19 November 2017
My first time trying Casein, and, only been using it for bout 7-10 days.

Taste of this Chocolate version, as with ON's Gold Standard Whey Protein is very nice. With water.

Cannot say yet whether helped my recoveries and growth, but shall certainly buy more after this bag is gone.
on 11 December 2015
Very nice flavour when mixed with milk, Greek yogurt or water. Ever so sweet, keeps me full as a mid morning/afternoon snack throughout the day and a nice treat to round off the days nutrition before bed. Just a shame I couldn't get it in the bigger container.
on 29 May 2017
This protein is so yummy! I don't think i want to go back to Whey, I love the pudding-like texture of this, it makes a great dessert haha. I can see why people wouldn't like it but personally I think it's great.
on 4 February 2016
Protein taste weird for me generally and this included however this has the highest protein,fibre and lowest carb and fat I could find for protein - great macros! ordered some more....
on 1 March 2017
Mixes well with water and yoghurt, and tastes good. I like it more than the PhD pharma 6 hour blend now. Optimum is a reputable company and price is reasonable. Have ordered more.
on 31 March 2015
nice flavour, mixed very well and was very thick, only downside is it didnt come with the fresh seal... im not sure if that is due to it being an american product or if possibly it had already been opened before it arrived.
on 1 March 2016
Bought the small 13 serving size of this Optimum Nutrition Casein and I have no regrets. Price is reasonable for the size and lasted up to a month as I only drank a shake before bed on days that I would train.

The chocolate supreme flavour tastes incredible. I have not tried other flavours and wouldn't feel the need to try anything else than this flavour.

Worked best with milk, as usual and was nice and thick. Ratio used was one scoop of casein to about 250ml/300ml milk.
on 1 September 2017
Superb product. Great taste and mixes well with almost anything. The only Casein product you will ever need
on 14 September 2014
Great protein shake that mixes really well even if you are just whisking with a fork. It doesn't upset my stomach like some whey products and it fills you up for an evening. What tastes good is hugely subjective but in my opinion the chocolate and the vanilla are both very palatable and I have now become a repeat customer.