on 18 January 2013
As we are all aware that lenses are expenses and any protection that can be given is a must. The Maxsima lens filter fitted straight on to my 18mm - 135mm Cannon lens without any hitches.
on 24 May 2013
Arrived quickly and well packaged in its own solid plastic case. Removed and fitted straight on to my Canon 650D camera fitted with a 18 to135mm lens. Fitted a treat with no problems, threads matched up perfectly. A very cheap way of protecting an expensive lens. Would recomend it to anyone. Have already taken a number of pictures and can not tell its on there.
on 29 March 2014
This filter does exactly what I bought it for it filters UV but more importantly it protects the glass on my lens . Fitted to my new canon 18-135 it screws on easliy and looks slim and neat . Perfect!
on 31 December 2013
The filter arrived on time and well packeged. Although I am not sufficently experienced in photography it does appear to work well.
My photography friend said it was good value for money.
on 2 November 2013
Good piece of kit does exactly what I bought it for.
If your looking for an inexpensive way to protect your expensive lens then this is the product!
on 19 February 2016
on 5 June 2014
The uv filter looked okay, but although it wasn't late in arriving, by the time I received it I'd decided I wasn't keeping the lens it was intented for, so I the filter was returned.
on 27 June 2015
OK but bear in mind that the lens-cap won't have such a deep thread to grip too as the lens without the protector
(lens is a canon 18-135mm)
on 19 August 2014
Very bad product. My arrived with clearly visible dot spots on the glass, that was manufacturing defect.
So avoid this product at any cost.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2013
The exact same with Canon written on it will cost you €50 if money is not an option for you then buy the canon one.
As for a good eye, it's something you can not buy, you have it or you don't.