1,006
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 2 December 2014
I cannot understand the negative reviews on this book but I suppose what suits one doesn't suit another.

I couldn't stop reading this on my kindle, a real page turner and you soon get drawn into all the lives of the family and get to know them and all their ups and downs.

I can thoroughly recommend and I am looking forward to reading 'Thursday's in the Park' which I have already downloaded to my library.
on 9 December 2016
Very funny book, thoroughly enjoyed it
I loved this book. Its an easy read with a good storyline. Lizzie is happily married with a family and a thriving cake business. But out of the blue her son who she gave up for adoption at birth gets in touch. She is happy about this but will her family be?Will her adopted son be? Read it to find out its a great book.
on 26 April 2017
great book
on 12 April 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Makes you realise no one is perfect and you can't get everything right all the time.
on 28 November 2013
I have enjoyed all of Hillary Boyds books so far, this was not a disappointment. Great bargain for the special offer price.
on 26 January 2014
Not like the last one but quite good just the same. Hope to read more of this author at a le
on 24 September 2014
Quality
on 8 April 2017
Different and interesting story
on 5 December 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Easy to read, nice gentle story. Great. Good to curl up with on a cold day!!