on 8 August 2017
Fantastic lens and great price !! great for walking about and getting that blurry background :)
on 21 February 2018
well worth the money and a great upgrade for me, went from a canon 1300d to 750d because I needed the mic output for making videos, great bundle
on 7 January 2018
Excellent lens, and phenomenal value for money.
on 19 February 2014
Purchased to go with my new Canon digital SLR. To be used as a discrete travel combination.
I have only had it a couple of days, but for the price, the performance is outstanding.
Have a look at professional photographers review websites and you will see for yourself with
their test photos, what a surprisingly good lens it is, thoroughly recommended.
on 6 October 2017
Very impressed - only taken a few photos so far but they look great
review image
on 22 November 2017
Very sharp, very lightweight, great IQ, reasonably fast lens too. what more can you ask for at the price.

Makes my 5Dmk5 almost compact.
on 15 October 2014
I love this lens! Very light and does not add weight to my SLR. I use it as my main lens for when I travel to different countries.

It doesnt have the best features for Landscapes due to it being 40mm, but it does help you bring out your creativity by finding ways to take a photo and make it look good with just the 40mm pancake lens and not using zoom.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
Fabulously sharp and works faster in low light. I've taken much nicer portraits than ever before with it (as I avoid using a flash as much as possible not to kill the 'ambiance').
on 16 September 2016
A good lens to buy for your canon camera as an upgrade from the kit lens. takes some really nice photos and its light weight makes your camera feel more portable.

very good for taking portrait shots and produces some nice bokeh.
on 10 March 2018
Lens arrived very quickly. This fits my canon EOS M6 with the EF-EOSM lens adapter. Works well in auto and manual focus.