on 12 January 2017
Good quality hat. Size slightly adjustable by tightening the bandana. Would fit a child of maybe 2 - 6 years old but, in my case, I bought it for a teddy bear. It looks fantastic me hearties!
on 3 March 2017
Item looks OK & good quality, but bought 2 hats & on 2nd use they both broke - the wire rim popped out (not very safe, particularly for young children). If purchased for adult use, be aware they're also a tight fit!
on 11 June 2014
I bought this for my 4.5 year old as he is pirate mad! It fits perfectly and will fit him for a few more years. It is fantastic quality, soft inside and he just loves it!
on 3 September 2017
Great pirate hat and well worth the money, my 6 year old son loves it and plays with it a lot and it hasn't broken, brilliant!
on 24 March 2017
Not exactly the perfect fit but will do. Fitted one child fairly well but not the other. Bit small for adults. Slightly wonky!
on 22 September 2017
Looks fab my son is going to love this it's part of his christmas present can't wait to see his face light up on Christmas morning 5/5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
on 13 July 2017
I was really impressed with quality of this hat. My 7 year old son wore it to a school pirate themed day and the hat still look as good as new. Great value for money.
on 13 August 2016
I loved these more than my grandchildren did and would wear one myself if I thought I could get away with it. They are very plush!
on 15 June 2017
It doesn't sit on the head properly. When it's pushed/pulled down to try & keep it on, it looks completely comical.
on 10 July 2017
Had to return - says for adults but did not fit my head at all, much too small.