on 14 June 2015
Arrived in good time and was actually brand new despite being described as used. I wanted this book to help me understand some of the anxieties I have surrounding money. It didn't reference my main anxiety but it is definitely an interesting read and one for the bookcase.
on 16 December 2015
Not a practical book, except when discussing need versus want; far too philosophical with frequent references to philosophers and literature.
on 7 November 2013
This moves away from the normal money books describing 'how to spend less' or 'how to save money' and looks at motivations for peoples differing attitudes to money. Easy to read.
on 18 June 2014
I really enjoyed this little book. It was very thought provoking and insightful. It influenced my thinking about all kinds of things besides money.
on 4 June 2012
Money defines some people's lives, and the worries it can produces are responsible for umpteen difficulties. I don't doubt that some of the advice in this book starts off sounding obvious, but there are good reasons to read this as it prompts a more balanced way of looking at our financial lives and reducing the worries money can create.

I read this book in two sittings because it was easy to digest and made a lot of good sense. It pitches the subject material very well and after reading I felt like I had a much more reasonable approach to my finances and a far healthier way of looking at the subject. Recommended.
on 11 March 2014
This was a great book.New way of looking at money and lots to think about.It discusses thinking about how you should use your money to flourish.
on 3 April 2014
Great night's crack very easy to follow the instructions . Fake money betting slips and even pencils supplied well worth the money
on 22 April 2015
Refreshing and reassuring, this is a wonderfully accessible book that makes a lot of sense, I really enjoyed reading it.
on 4 November 2016
A really helpful and practical book that has changed the way I think about money. I very much recommend it.
on 1 February 2014
A great book, delivers on its promise and much more. Some nice views that are helpful and easy to read.