After playing the first LOGO game and loving it we had to buy this movie and TV version. If you're a film buff or think your tv knowledge is any good, you're going to love this one!

It's basically the same set up. The board layout is similar as is moving around the board to win. There are three categories from which you can get a question, Pot Luck, Picture and Theme. The makers have spiced it up a bit by introducing 'Bonus cards' which can make the game a tad more competitive! There's the 'Mute Button' card that stops a player from answering therefore stopping them in their tracks. There's also the 'Change the Channel' card which can be used to swap topics. Only two different cards but they can make a difference. . .

Just like LOGO it;s for 2 to 6 players or teams of course and I'd say aged 12 and above. Questions are in the same format as is the game play. Tv and movies that popped up during our game were-

Emmerdale
Pirates of the Caribbean
Coronation Street
Harry Potter
Neighbours

To name but a few and there must be thousands more!

So there's a good range across the decades and all genres of movie and tv. Personally I'm still waiting for Hammy Hamster, Robinson Crusoe and Fingerbobs to some up but I just can't see it happening. God I'm getting old!

I can't fault it as a really good family game with loads of replayability and sturdy board and pieces which should last for donkeys years!

If you liked LOGO I'd say give this one a go. Highly recommended.
on 24 November 2012
Played this game twice in one night split into teams. It kept us all well entertained. Ages ranged from 17 to 44 and everyone enjoyed it and was able to answer questions.
I also have this company's original Logo Game which is also great fun.
Brilliant Christmas Day family game
on 4 December 2013
We played this game at a recent family party and everyone enjoyed it, kids and adults alike - you can't go wrong.
on 25 April 2015
I've got the logo game and thought this would be just as good, but it's actually quite difficult! This seems heavily focused on TV, and to be able to answer a decent amount of questions you need to have watched an awful lot of TV. It's an enjoyable game, but not as accessible for all ages as the logo game which is a firm family favourite.
on 4 October 2016
Received this for Christmas 2015 and it was a hit at New Years Eve party (obviously I'm way past Trafalgar Square celebrations) and also on rainy days and get togethers. We've played it with 2-5 players and it's caused laughs and harrumphs. Some cards are Pot Luck, others might be about one particular show, others list the answers options on the side that the players can see e.g a list of TV detectives and the questions will be which of these is known for saying "just one more thing...". You'll kick yourself over the ones you get wrong get indignant at ones which about a film you've never seen (but everyone gets ones like this unless they have completely square eyes and therefore wouldn't be at a party anyhow) and laugh and point at ones others can't get. It's just a board, playing pieces and cards. You get asked colour questions in the order of the card and move up the board accordingly.
on 26 December 2012
This is a very simple game that can be played in teams or with up to 6 individual players. The rules are easy so all members of the family can play and the questions cover a range of TV programmes and films from the 1950's right up to the present day thus making it suitable for all age groups. I can thoroughly recommend this game as it makes you think without being too challenging.
on 12 February 2013
I have Logo, Best of British and nowthis game... I have to say I didn't enjoy playg this game... theotehr two I loved andthey're of the same Idea and I loveTV, so thought I'd love it. I was disappointed. The other two games are much better and everyone has more hope of answerring the questions in the other two games.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this to take with me to my brothers for Christmas. He already has the His & Hers game which follows the same principle. This was really easy to play, although is best played with teams of mixed ages as if you don't know the answer to one of the questions, one of your team mates may do! We had a lot of fun playing this and could even include my young Nephew who is 6 (nearly 7) and my mum who is nearly 72! A great game
on 19 March 2015
Got this for my Sister-in-law and her husband for Christmas. And we played it on Christmas Day, it's a great idea for a game and is good fun. But the only criticism I would have is that it had to many Dr Who related questions in it and not much else we found. But as non of us watch it we just skipped those and did different questions. Good family game though. Thanks. 😊👍
on 5 July 2016
Best game I've played in a while.
It's suitable for everyone, even the guys who don't normally like games or thought they would be rubbish loved it.
It's more of a quiz than a board game tho