on 22 May 2015
You do get what you pay for unfortunately. We purchased this in October 2013 and it has been replaced once by Amazon (customer service is excellent as always!) But has now gone pop after 18 months. We shall now be buying a more expensive crosstrainer which will last. Personally, I'd recommend you do the same. Yes, You. That's right. I thought the same. It won't happen to me. It will.
on 23 May 2015
purchased the second time, and the thread is small for the parts to go in. Buyer has not contacted me. Faulty item again.
on 30 June 2015
This product arrived quickly as expected as a prime customer. This product arrived with some parts that were damaged whether this was through delivery or poor quality I do not know, nevertheless they were damaged. I contacted amazon to discuss my options and it was initially agreed that they would take some money off as it was superficial damage that was initially spotted, customer service was good. We continued to build the equipment with the assurance from amazon that any further problems could be resolved. Unfortunately once built the computer system did not work at all we tried everything it would not register, then it would register and then it didn't work at all. The resistance was awful and made a horrid noise, and it just felt like a poorly made machine. Therefore we returned it to amazon for a refund. Amazon accommodated an apologised, however I would not recommend this item based on the hassle and the difficulties I had with it. Perhaps we just had a dud?????
on 23 January 2013
Although the delivery was very prompt as in one of the other reviews my cross trainer also came with holes drilled in the wrong place to be assembled properly. To get replacement parts from the company was like getting blood out of a stone and took several phone calls and emails before they finally arrived after nine weeks. The company just kept giving excuse after excuse and although the aparatus is value for money I would never deal with this company again.
on 28 September 2012
Great little machine. Ordered this as an addition to my treadmill to give me more options on home training. Arrived nice and quick,slight bit of damage on unpacking. Took about two hours to assemble.Simple to use,both as cross trainer and exercise bike.Large easy to understand display. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 23 March 2017
Dreadful. The cross trainer bars only just suit my 5'5" height, same for the seat. Completely useless for taller people. The bars are held in place by the single adjuster screw on each arm and they work loose every time you use the cross trainer. The welds are all visible under the paint. It gives me zero confidence.
on 24 September 2012
I am very pleased with the crosstrainer,have been doing a 30 miunute work out each evening and feel fitter. Was easy to assembly,is light,is quiet and doesnt take up much room.
on 6 February 2013
Fairly easy assembly & relatively quiet when in use. I like having the option of cross trainer or exercise bike although the seat is quite hard. Good value for money.
on 24 April 2014
I wanted a cross trainer and tried eBay, noticed the price 2nd hand trainer were going for and decided to have a look at how much for new. That's when I found this model in Amazon, obviously a previously sold and cheaper than I was prepared to pay on eBay.
The item was delivered promptly and assembly was simple enough.
The "stride" of the cross trainer was a little short but it worked, also being an exercise bike was a bonus although the cross trainer handles come close to your arms when holding the fixed handles with the heart rate monitor contacts.
Within 5 days the display computer stopped registering any exercise. It showed heart rate but all other displays showed Zero on all other modes!
I returned it to Amazon and received a full refund including delivery cost. 10/10 for Amazon service but 1/10 for item quality.

You get what you pay for!
on 27 November 2012
First cross trainer was sent damaged have since received another,up until now I am very happy with this purchase,it is reasonably priced