Size: 9.5 UK F|Colour: Silver/Black/Shadow/Lava/Nightlife|Change
Price:£96.23+ £19.00 shipping

on 10 November 2013
Had my eye on these for some time. Loved the saucony peregrines but burst out the sides as the fit was a bit narrow. These are just the ticket. Gone 100+ miles now and they feel comfortable on most surfaces. Cushioning is much better than expected. Sole must be tough as I don't feel loose small stones as I do in my fastwitch and other minimalist shoes. No sign of wear. Only minor crit is that my heel does not feel as secure as in other shoes. Not sure if this is to do with the lacing design. However it does not spoil the ride and my is not moving up as I feared it would.
on 14 May 2014
I found them a narrow compared to my usual Brooks ( i only buy brooks because of the wider fit.)
They are a D fit and I would buy a G fit.
It would be better if this fitting was easier to see when ordering.
Had I tried them on in a shop I would have changed the fit.I wore them out before I realised they were too tight and so could not return them
I loved the color of the shoe and the design.
on 4 July 2014
Second pair, great for summer trails. Shame they've deleted Green Silence.