on 3 May 2014
These are lovely comfortable shoes - opt for half a size bigger than usual would be my advice. I did this and they are just ok. They are wonderfully light and you fly over the ground - but I'd say, based on my own experience, that these are 5K/10K shoes and no more. My feet were getting hot towards the end of the 10K I did in them and I keep them mostly for short distances. Lovely shoes though - no problems at all. Keep them for short distances and good weather!
on 3 June 2014
These are a perfect running shoe. Lightweight, comfortable, perfect fit and great ease of movement. They are much more comfortable than my previous running shoe. Fit runs 0.5 of size small. This is because they are a barefoot running shoe. There is plenty of width space in the toe box, which i think is perfect for good foot posture. I love the colour and the fabric.
on 2 February 2014
These are the only runners which don't give me foot pain after a few km. It's almost like running barefoot. But not quite. Can't stop praising them!
on 21 May 2014
Fantastic runners! Very comfortable with the wide toe! Bright colours are awesome and make me bistable in the dark!
Second pair so like the feel of them!
on 19 March 2014
Light, flexible, wide toebox - this is my perfect shoe! I took out the insoles it came with and put in a zero drop insole with a bit more cushioning and it is fabulous. Highly recommend.

See one answered question