Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 15 August 2017
Ok
on 18 December 2014
i love the song but hate him
on 13 September 2012
"i'm betting you like people" is just one of the lyrical gems from this flo rida track. it is catchy. and it is summery. but where on earth does he come up with this rubbish?!
on 12 August 2012
enjoyable summer tune, great in the car with the volume up! not going to win any awards for being deep and meaningful, but innuendos always make u smile!!
on 9 January 2013
I like Flo rida as an artist and I think his songs are great. I like this song too. The chorus is extremely catchy and the whistle sound is superb. Sound quality is unbelievable.
on 12 June 2013
I don't like many of Flo Rida's songs but this one has got a very catchy tune and
i'm pleased I bought it
on 4 December 2012
A great song and very easy to download from the website so I will use you for my MP3 purchases in future!
on 5 November 2012
Yes, Whistle by Flo Rida has met my expectations, I first heard this song played in the Apartment Bar we stayede in whilst on holiday in Turkey, and it will always remind me of this special holiday.
on 23 January 2015