Hooty Cream Heatable Owl
Colour: Cream|Change

on 20 December 2013
It was way to cute to put in the microwave, i feel in love whit this little Hoot first time i lay my hand on it, it ain't ever going in the microwave, i couldn't stand watching it in there!

Best thing i've got 10/10
on 25 October 2016
Delivery speedy. The owl (named 'Hootini' by my teenage son) is super cute, and has a really good amount of filling in it. The heating instructions are on a label on the side which is great. I noticed that other reviews said it gets a bit damp on heating - it does, which is one of the reasons for the four stars. Another reason is that it doesn't seem to keep it's heat very long, I got it to warm my hands (have Raynauds) for when sitting. Nice for a bit of warmth on lower back too if you squish it about a bit. I think for a child it would be really good as a "comforting friend". The lavender smell isn't very noticeable, but I don't think these things tend to anyway.
on 5 March 2015
I absolutely love this product, i use it every winter night. The back of the product is always warmest as there is less detail and material on this side.

This is a self contained unit and is put in the microwave as one, rather than cheap imitations which have an inner pillow of rice.

I have also bought the same item for family and friends
review image
on 13 September 2014
Amazing Amazing Amazing!!

Bigger than I thought it would be, when microwaved the lavender smell really comes out and it isn't at all overwhelming it is perfect to fall asleep to and if you have a cold you need the scent! It is so soft and chubby to cuddle! Me and my toddler love this already and we only got it this morning! ( fast delivery may I add!) My toddler has napped with it in the afternoon and I have cuddled with it with a cup of tea at dinner time. HIGHLY recommend it! The Brown Hooty Heatable Owl anyway is highly recommended that is the one I got.
on 10 January 2017
A friend gave my Mother one of these owls as a Christmas present to fit in the small of her back to ease the pain. She loves it, and I was impressed enough to buy myself one. The owls are small enough to sit on top of a shoulder / back of the neck and provide instant heat, alternatively pop behind you to ease back pain, or even use as a hot water bottle. So easy to use just pop it in the microwave for instant heat. Mine is cute enough that it is sitting on the top of my sofa.
on 4 March 2018
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister in law. She collects owl ornaments etc and was delighted with it. Easy to use and much nicer than a hot water bottle. Good value for money. Would buy again.
on 28 August 2015
Bought for grandchild to cuddle in bed. She loves the furry warmth. Good quality product, nice colours and good size for a little child. Would have liked a separate bean bag so body of owl could be washed if necessary but can use sponge to clean if needed. 2 minutes is all that is needed for a good warmth, longer than that and the heat is too much for a child. A very good product.
on 4 March 2014
I bought this little chap as a gift for a good friend who loves owls. He's very plush and well made, much heavier than I thought he would be! Not quite sure how he'd fit in the microwave to heat, but maybe the pad comes out (I didn't open it, as it was a gift) but even if it wasn't used for heating, he'd make a lovely cusion substitute or doorstop. Comes in a wide range of colours to suit your taste, and delivery was great.
on 11 April 2015
A simply gorgeous cushion, super soft and cute! You just have to pick it up and cuddle it when you are making up the bed!! Added bonus that it is lavender filled and microwavable for those blue days when you need a bit of heat and comfort! Super!
lots of choice on colour and design too, so you could buy a family of these cute owls and friends.
on 10 November 2013
This product is just as expected except even cuter in real life! I bought as a gift and I know she will love it. It also arrived like 4 days sooner than expected which was awesome! Would recommend the product to anyone who needs an alternative to a hot water bottle for any purpose :) And the seller to anyone who wants to make a quick, hassle-free purchase.