Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£12.29+ Free shipping

on 5 August 2017
I love fitness mad gloves and I have a blue pair so I ordered another pair in pink. The fit is amazing and they are very durable with great grip and made to a high quality standard
on 24 April 2016
Not the best gym gloves, frayed easily, not a lot of padding as other gloves have. It did well until I decided they were that bad and looked quite tatty.
on 5 July 2014
Bought these for the Missus for her to use in the gym, as she has very soft hands and the weights often leave blisters (if you're working hard enough) she loves them, says they are very comfortable, and most importantly, they "go with (her) trainers".
on 15 December 2014
Great gloves for Kettlebell exercise. Good fit and grip. I've washed them several times without any problems. The little tabs on some of the fingers help to get the gloves off. I have got quite big hands and the medium was fine for me.
on 23 February 2014
I use these to get better grip and to protect my hands during yoga. My only complaint is that in poses such as downward dog they are tight in between your fingers due to the angle. I'm not sure other gloves would be better though.
on 31 October 2013
These gloves have really improved my yoga as my hands no longer slip. My only gripe and the reason they only got 4 stars is because they have leather parts to them so you are unable to wash them so they end up a little smelly 80(
on 4 January 2013
The gloves wash a treat (make sure you do them up before you put them in the machine so the velcro doesn't cling on to other clothes) and fit my small hands perfectly. The pull off tabs are so helpful.
on 7 January 2014
These are perfect for my kettlebell training. I've been going without gloves for too long and my hands are getting very rough. These fit very snuggly and aren't too thick - they are more like a second skin. I am a size small and they fit perfectly so hopefully no moving around when I swing my kb. I highly recommend these. The colour is very girly too and they grey is quite light - unlike the picture.
on 17 March 2015
They definitely increase / improve traction in upside down positions. Sometimes cut in a little between fingers, but that can't be helped and will probably improve as I get better at the poses. Tight but comfortable fit. Can be a little difficult to get out of, particulary if hands have been sweating, but nothing that worries me particularly. Overall, they do what I bought them for.
on 21 August 2015
Ordered those about a year ago. They last for ages, washed them in washing machine several times. However, they don't protect from blisters during weight lifting, I still was getting sore blisters. Also I have tiny hands and size small still was big.