Size: Size 34|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.76 - £39.43

on 22 July 2014
I don't play rugby so I can comment on the performance of these shorts on the field.
I bought these Canterbury shorts to replace a pair of worn out cotton drill Optimum shorts that were years old. I wanted the same type so ordered another pair of Optimum but was disappointed to find that they were not the same style or material as my original pair, so I returned them. I wanted heavy duty cotton drill again and these Canterbury shorts are the deal. They are not particularly stylish and the fit is generous but I wear these for pottering about in not for looks. They are great to wear right out of the bag if not a bit stiff. Once they've been washed a few times though they will soften up and be perfectly comfortable. The two side pockets are really deep too. No chance of keys or mobile phone falling out unless you stand on your head. The combination of elasticated waist with pull cord makes adjustment a cinch ;)
Brilliant shorts!
on 5 June 2013
Very comfortable without any stringy or meshy inner. Good quality material. Bought for casual wear, two side pockets make them very practical for whole day.
on 12 September 2013
White shorts for holiday. A good fit, well made. Not much more you can say, really. 4 more words required.
on 15 February 2016
These are proper rugby shorts but you don't have to play rugby to wear them. I bought them with walking and running in mind but found them to be comfortable to wear as a regular pair of shorts particularly in the summer. They are short and fitted so boxers show on the leg, I prefer to wear a jockstrap with them for support and comfort.
on 26 January 2016
Good short shorts which I got for extreme tropics. First order was too large, as waist is fully elasticated, returned them and got another pair 1 size smaller which worked well. Touch and durable. Pockets deep enough to hold wallet, mobile phone etc. Recommended.
on 6 May 2015
Just the job. I actually bought these shorts for use in a gym. The fit really well and are extremely comfortable in using all the machines in the gym. The material is not too heavy as you would expect for a rugby short and they look a lot smarter than most running shorts. Multi use potentially?
on 4 April 2015
Smaller than advertised: I bought 34 inch waist and they are actually 32 inch. Quality is good but material is very heavy duty: fine for Rugby but not ideal for running or gym work. They have a draw-string as well as strong elastic.
on 2 April 2015
Sizes are weird. I go size 34 and it is indeed 34. But those shorts are made for rugby players. If you dont have thigs like an elephant or you are not Mario Pudzianowski you are going to look like wearing 15kg potato bag. Not sexy ones for men with skinny legs. I wear it at work though and they are fine. Short came direct from Amazon. And Amazon packaging is ridiculous. I am going say it over and over again. I attach some pictures.
on 25 November 2013
Made of strong material and very short, these are a great pair of shorts.

I used these in the gym with Lycra shorts underneath. The pockets are deep and an iPod will fit in there perfectly.

Recommended!
on 22 July 2013
My husband loves these shorts. I bought a pair a few years ago and now that they're looking worse for wear, he wanted another pair, so I bought them for his birthday. I expect I'll keep buying them for years to come as long as they're available.