Price:£1.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

I first spotted this some time ago but dismissed it as something which probably wouldn't be very good. I'll admit that I was wrong since it's actually quite a good little gadget and is perfect for storing rolled up paper money as an emergency fund. I keep mine specifically for travelling but it would be just as useful for those who go jogging etc, or even for everyday storage with the car keys. I also know of someone who gave it a forgetful relative - instead of money inside is kept a note with their name and contact details in case they become lost.
on 15 May 2016
There is a lot of rubbish spoken about these in some of the low rated reviews, mainly claims that you can't fit a note in them, odd as most of my family and friends now have managed to do just that and find them very handy too. If in any doubt see the £20 note in mine, no miracle, just a couple of minutes folding and rolling it up. If I can do it with carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritic joints, then it has to be pretty easy for anyone else.
review image
on 3 December 2015
Brilliant little item, at such a good price!
I think many of the negative reviewers have simply misunderstood how to use it (if that's possible!). You can easily store a single note inside. Simply fold it in half lengthways, roll it fairly tightly, and pop it in the lid hollow... not in the canister itself! When you unscrew it again the note comes out still in the lid (not wedged in the bottom!).
on 5 August 2015
What a good idea these money minders are! I have one in my handbag to hold an emergency fiver as I never usually carry much cash. I can't even count how many times now I have had cause to use it! Monday mornings no cash for bus, fancy a coffee on way to work & find no cash, charity raffle tickets at work no cash , fancy bag of chips for lunch instead of sandwiches no cash my heart just sinks when I think of all those scenarios I have faced but not now!!! I just get out my Rolson emergency fiver & what a lift to the day!
on 4 February 2016
I tend to forget to take my wallet when I go out so this is useful for me as I can put £20 note and attach it to my house key. I always take my house keys with me when I go out. So if I attach this to the house key and there is Money in this, it means I would always have money with me when I go out even when I forget the wallet.
on 16 August 2016
Purchased for my niece's birthday as a stocking filler complete with a £5 note hidden away. She is delighted with this keyring and will be a great way to carry her emergency cash when going off to college in September. Thank you
on 7 January 2016
OK for one pound, one had a slightly rusty ring, but this is easily replaced with a stronger one from an old car key ring.

Follow the instructions on these reviews to insert a ten pound note, it goes into the cap first, NOT the tube first which would seem the more obvious.

Simple when you know how.

Useful to increase spend to get free delivery, as is rolson 5m tape measure.
on 25 January 2013
A great idea to have on your key ring with a spare £10 or £20 note rolled up in it, gives you an emergency fund off a late night taxi or whatever. Sturdy construction, arrived promptly.
on 31 August 2015
Unlike others have found this case easily holds a Twenty Pound note when done correctly. Simply fold your note in half and roll tightly, and the note sticks out of the case bottom for easy removal. Now carefully insert the exposed note into the case top, screw the two together and clip to your keyring - job done. I have no connection to the company. A great filler for £1.
on 17 May 2016
HOW THE HELL did I manage without this before!?! It's cheap, great quality and a great idea, I have a £20 note in mine and it sits there for when I either can't get any cash or have forgotten my wallet, you have just gotta get one of these.