on 7 December 2015
Arrived quickly and safely, many thanks
on 12 February 2013
Grizzly Bears have succeeded in surpassing Veckatimest by making an album with original songs with catchy yet not predictable songs . Well worth the buy .
on 1 December 2014
Excellent service and product.
on 18 January 2016
Amazing! Possibly the best album that I have ever bought, Grizzly Bear are such talented musicians and have such a great, unique style, would Highly recommend this album to anyone!
on 8 April 2013
Music is obviously subjective but I must say that I'm really impressed with this album. It's a permanent addition to my car now.
on 5 November 2012
May not have heard much of the band for a few years but for me this outshines the efforts of most if not all of their present day contempories. This album is complex, intelligent, and multi-facetted, and the quality of the music and the production quite sublime. This really should be at the forefront of any music-lovers wish list, I can't recommend it enough.
on 9 March 2013
I don't usually write reviews as I simply haven't the time, but I'll make an exception for this piece of brilliance. I wasn't sure what to expect and had some pre-listens online. However, this needs extended listening in your favourite environment and some patience. I've often made the mistake of dismissing something too early only to return to it later. Persevere and be rewarded, don't be tempted to dismiss this triumph of a CD.
on 14 January 2013
I've been a fan of Grizzly Bear since I first heard them on Warp Records sampler some years ago. They were, and are, one of the most original and stimulating bands around. With Shields, for me, they have reached new heights. I simply love this album - its richness, its quirkiness, its subtlety and its power. If you're already a fan, buy it. If not, give it a try - you won't be disappointed.
on 19 December 2012
Wanted to really like this after seeing them on ?Jools Holland but hasn't pressed my buttons.
I don't skip it when randomly selected but I don't seek it out either.
on 7 July 2013
They keep getting better with every release and this is one of the best albums of the last few years. Complex without becoming confused, great if you want a bit more from your indie than Mumford and co.