Size: One Size|Colour: Snowflakes/Black|Change

on 25 February 2014
Having worn a Polar Buff in snowy mountain conditions over four days I have no choice but to award it the full 5 stars.
Here's why:
1 - The polar section is warm - very warm
2 - The longer section comes in many designs - There has to be one you think is right for you
3 - The versatility is awesome - I took a short time learning a few different ways to wear and this really paid off
4 - The current price on Amazon is cheaper than on the Buff website!!!
5 - Lighter than my trusty old football scarf and weight is an issue in them thar hills

Having practised a few ways of adorning myself in the Polar Buff I have now decided to buy a second for my neck ware as I prefer this to my woolly hat.

Cannot go wrong.
on 3 April 2010
Everyone that goes into extreme cold weathers should have one of these. Extremely warm and because it can be used in several ways is always convienient.
on 11 February 2010
I got it to keep me warm while I am mountain walking during the winter. It is ideal for the task and is especially good for keeping the face and ears protected from the cold. Its versatility means it can be adapted to suit the conditions and ones needs. It can be a scarf, a mask, a hood, a balaclava or a beanie. I would never go out in cold weather without it.
on 5 September 2015
I was wearing this when I was skiing and it kept me brilliantly warm!
It can be converted easily into various beanies and neck warmers.
The Buff itself looks brilliant and has the advantage that it is the length of an Original Buff, plus the length of the Polartec Buff.
on 8 March 2016
Like all Buff products its too expensive but it does certainly does the job of keeping your neck and face protected from those bitterly cold Scottish winter winds. It's the only polar fleece available to buy displaying the Saltire.
on 18 October 2014
excellent .. keeps my neck warm and snug .. and good to be able to pull the thinner matieral up over my mouth .. btreaks the chilly wind .. but can still breath through the upper thinner material with ease .. great idea
on 2 July 2013
thought id left my Buff in Germany whilst on an adventure training package, so I looked and found and bought another one, needless to say this one is even thicker on the polar fleece, so I have 2 now, 1 for summer and 1 for those winter walks.

Awesome bit of kit and highly recommended
on 16 November 2011
Only few weeks of use, but already appreciating the warmth the Buff gives. Cycled in ~0 degrees and no cold neck or sore throat.
on 27 February 2014
Design is very nice, and I love in how many ways it can be worn, though it is not windproof enough.
on 27 December 2015
its perfect for any weather I love it buying more you don't need to but I would like to have the options to change it to match what am wearing on the day in the mountains but I also wear this around town and dog walking. it was a quick delivery thank you Buff for such a brilliant piece of kit

See one answered question