on 5 October 2014
Great colour and fit. Water beads up and runs straight off it. My partner loves it! He keeps showing off the water resistance to his friends, getting the giggles as he watches the water stream off it.
on 8 January 2014
Nice looking good fitting hoody....BUT....the inner lining just comes of all over your other clothes. I wore it over a pair of under armour combat trousers and it looked like a blizzard on them when I took the top off. I am now washing and tumble drying to try and remove this stuff but its not looking good.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2013
Bought as a present for my dad, love the water replant coating and its very lightweight. My dad loves it and I have the hoodie version aswell which I love.
on 3 January 2014
This is a very stylish and trendy sweatshirt. The garment is fine and the colour very nice. With this sweatshirt sports can be stylish too.
on 19 January 2014
Early days but seems fine. Bought Size XL and fits perfectly. Not too expensive so shouldn't grumble but the colour is a tad pasty and the zip appears to work from the (wrong) opposite side to my other ones. Leads me to think I bought a "Ladies" version in error. Not a deal changer though and it fits (must be some big girls out there)!
on 26 August 2013
Every warm on chilled nights and keeps you dry when it starts to rain.

Can not say any think bad about this Hoodie
2 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2014
Nice top, i got the extra large but the sleeves are a little shorter than normal also felt tight around the shoulders initally
on 1 January 2014
Bought for christmas present, he liked it and for the price it was good value compared to other hoodies I looked at.
on 27 February 2014
It is very good but on the small side for XL!! That is somewhat if a problem as most XL fit me well and loosly
on 30 July 2013
I own several items of UA clothing including other hooded tops.
Unfortunately the fit of this item is really poor compared to the other items i own with the arms being cut far too short in comparison with the rest of the body.
I would say the arms are probably 2" too short
They are also extremely tight around the wrist and cuff.
I bought a size large and the arms seemed to have been cut for a size medium
To make sure the sizing issue wasn't just a one off i ordered an identical top from a different supplier but unfortunately the same problem was present in both tops so i cannot recommend this particular item
6 people found this helpful