on 16 January 2013
Have made 5 items from the book and all have turned out exactly as they looked in the book. Very satisfied as we do try to make bread hand made at least 3 - 4 times a week when having soups for lunch
on 21 October 2013
I liked this book, the recipes were easy to follow, very simple to make and came out beautifully, especially the soda bread.
Lots of different types of bread which were different from many other bread making books. Definitely worth trying out.
on 9 July 2012
I can't believe it, I've been trying to make nice scones for years, I usually end up with nice looking bullets. Now, after making the simple, quick recipe in this book they came out great! Even my friend, 'the scone connoisseur', has already had second helpings, describing them as 'morish'. I'm looking forward to trying some more of the recipes in this book.
on 13 August 2013
Good range of recipes with easy to follow instructions and easily accessible ingrdients. Would buy other similar books from this author.
on 8 July 2012
I do a lot of baking but had never tried bread.I downloaded this book and tried a few of the recipes and they were all delicious and my kids loved them.I would highly recommend this book and will be using it again.
on 7 July 2012
This book has some really great receipes. My wife baked some of them and the result was mouth watering.I thought i was in heaven eating the finished product.I WOULD STRONGLY recommend reading this book.
on 29 January 2013
good sound background to Irish breadmaking, would have liked a little more history and regional stuff, all in all a good reference
on 30 December 2014
Great recipes good instructions well worth it
on 13 February 2015