on 21 February 2013
Pity no cable to plug straight into kindle fire had to buy an adapter,otherwise it worked well nothing, else to say
on 17 April 2013
This bit of kit works great, once i'd got the password info off the net. it does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 4 April 2013
Very easy to set up and charge,great reception on wifi was up and running in no time.I will recommend to friends.
on 24 June 2014
Works well in most areas. The speed is good and stability of connection is good. I would recommend to anyone.
on 15 March 2013
It does what it says. Very pleased with this gadget. I would recommend it especially if you are on the move.
on 4 November 2014
Charged it up, inserted a SIM, switched it on and hey presto I was connected to the internet. Works fine.
on 14 November 2014
We used this at our caravan in North Wales and it was ideal no trouble getting on the internet at all .
on 13 April 2013
I bought this for my cousin. He has taken and used it everywhere, and it worked excellently... .. .. ..
on 11 November 2014
Everything went to plan... The choosing, the ordering, the buying and the using. Simples!😊
on 31 July 2014
So far so good, arrived on time and it performers we'll. I will be purchasing one more.