on 20 December 2013
I did read many mixed reviews but to my cost, didn't believe anything could be so bad - it is! Basically, the coloured bits you see in the picture are on a completely separate and heavy piece of plastic that you stick to the front of the T shirt after cutting a hole in the fabric for the wires... Lo-tech it definitely is. What a disappointing gift for my son.
I'd like my money back in exchange for this piece of dross.
on 12 January 2013
I purchased this from Amazon ( recognised as a reputable, reliable company) as a joke gift for my son at Christmas. I ordered it on 6 December. AFTER I confirmed the purchase, the estimated delivery time was extended to 4 weeks ( which meant it may not have arrived on time for Xmas gift ( in which case I wouldn t have wasted my time ordering it in the first instance!)
Parcel arrived 23rd December (I thought all was good)
When He opened the gift. The tee shirt was of the cheapest , shiniest, almost nylon fabric imaginible. The large led cardboard pad looked like it had been put together by a pre school kid with the help of a nursery assistant. However, if the contraption had performed the function it was advertised to do....I would at least have had a laugh. It didnt!
Because after examination and trying to figure out what went where ( there were NO instructions) We discovered that the sticky back velcro loosely arranged around the perimeter of the cardboard led rectangular pad had been stuck to the WRONG surface of the led pad. Which meant only one option.....The wearer of the tee shirt would have to stick the led pad to the OUTSIDE of the tee shirt ( with the wire for the clumsy battery pack hanging from the outside too) NOT a cool look.
I havent even managed to retrieve the tee shirt from my son yet. When I do....I will definitely be seeking a full refund on principle from Amazon. DONT buy from the HDE company. I advise Amazon to cease trading with them also.
on 6 December 2012
The quality of the product can be summarized in one simple word - cheap. It looks cheap, it feels cheap and you would be much better off if you donate that money to some charity than purchase one of these T-shirts. I am sorry but it is just not worth it.
on 6 November 2013
i had a problem with an £11.67 customs charge but once HDE found out about it they stepped in & refunded it to me. the shirts are a xmas present for my nephews so i can't really comment on the light show but they look great & i received great customer service from HDE, so in my eyes they are a good company to deal with, buy one, today!!!!!!!
on 15 December 2014
The T-shirt lights do not work. I have contacted the company 'Hottestdealever' in Allentown PA directly but they do not reply to my emails. We have a t-shirt that does not work and is too small. We ordered large. My son is extremely slim and we thought the large size may be too big but decided to be cautious and order in this size.
on 3 May 2014
The quality of the Tshirt is really really poor... The quality of equalizer I do not know as it waits to be presented to my friend. The thing that equalizer has to be "sticked" to the Tshirt is not nice, and the batteries are quite heavy for such poor material of tshirt so it hangs like nose oyster on a side....
on 21 August 2015
Wasn't aware of the £11 import costs. But the t-shirts are very good.
on 17 February 2016
Rubbish didn't stay on very disappointed
on 13 August 2012
they are epic, though they need to be constantly changed depending on your distance between you and the speakers and how loud the song is but it's still awesome and gets you noticed.
on 2 February 2015
Very impressed and so was the seventeen year old it was bought for! Good find for something different.