VINE VOICEon 18 August 2012
Thought there was not much to lose giving these a try at such a low price. I was pleasantly surprised, as they do a solid job. Have been using one of them for a week now, and it's fine for casual iPad art and screen writing. I opted for these just to give stylus use a go, and didn't want to fork out loads of cash (yet) for a good one if I don't like using a stylus. In fact this does the trick just fine, so I'll stick with it for now and save my cash!

You don't get a choice of the colour, but they're all pretty neutral - I got metallic black and red. They're fairly slim, compared to some of the more expensive, chunkier ones on the market specifically aimed at sketchers. No doubt the latter do a better job for more heavy-duty stuff, but these are just fine for a bit of messing around in art apps.

Great buy!
on 10 January 2013
These are great because they are not long like a regular sized pen, which is what you expect to get when they arrive in the post. Instead they are small and are exactly the right size for my Samsung Galaxy Mini. They are exactly 11cm (4.3 inches) long. They do take a little getting used to. They require a little more presure to effect the screen and the phone takes on a slightly different attitude having one of these trigger it than your finger. It only took me a short time to get use to it and I can see myself using it all the time, except for say dialing an ordinary telephone number. Great for entering text or several telephone numbers. You can get a little sketch or note pad app and use it to jot down information like a pen and pad of paper. And also there is no more finger smudge on my screen.

I highly recommend.
on 17 December 2013
These are great - I've used one of them pretty constantly for 3 months for all the ordinary stuff, plus drawing, & only now is it starting to get a bit sticky; not so good for painting etc now, but still fine for all the tapping...
I have quite a few art apps & these work very well - tho if you want to do serious work I've found it's worth buying a few different types - one stylus sometimes seems to work better with certain Apps than another, which in turn works well with others.
When I read up a bit about them I found out that no stylus, however expensive, is built to last - depending on type, & usage, 3 - 6 months is about it. So don't expect years of use, & complain when the rubber degrades after 8 weeks of heavy work! And high price doesn't necessarily mean high performance- really check user & journalists' reviews before you spend a fortune - I just bought a horrendously expensive one - about 12 X the price of these - which turned out to be a horrendous rip-off.....
on 19 February 2013
I was being a cheapskate and ordered these. They came quickly, which was the highlight. The red stylus was broken on arrival, the nib was pushed inside the body and when pulled out it pushed back again. It also had a dent in the body, so that one went straight in the bin. The black one was fine and works to some degree, but it takes too much pressure to make it register with my iPad4 and has a little too much resistance for my liking. I didn't expect much for the price and my expectations were still slightly too high. It seemed too good to be true and was.
on 19 November 2012
I bought these for my new iPad as I was fed up with wiping off finger marks. They arrived very quickly and were exactly as expected. Although the caption does say twin pack, I am sure there will be those who expect a pack of four, as in the photo. There are only two, but at a fraction of the price of one in the high street. The lanyard that secures the stylus to the headphone jack in the iPad/phone is a simple but very valuable addition. If not for this I would have lost them by now. Great item that works well and from a good supplier, don't hesitate to order.
on 13 June 2013
These two were bought because they were more expensive that the last one we bought and the hope was they would be more strongly built. However upon the first time that I dropped the thing it fell apart. I now know that I must treat it with very great care in order to keep using it and the ear plug attachment for carrying it with the Kindle leaves it exposed to bumps, bangs and being dragged out onto the floor with a thump constantly AND causes damage to the Kindle during transit when placed in a case or bag.
on 28 March 2013
I was going to buy myself some iGloves for preventing frozen fingers when using my iPhone in the chilly weather, but I don't want to be stuck with one style/colour of gloves all the time, so I searched for a stylus and these looked like a bargain.

They are perfect; Pleasant to hold, and very sensitive on the screen.
Useful headphone clip to keep it with the iPhone or iPod (though you have to remove it for use as the lanyard is too short to keep it plugged in)
Delivery was fast. What more can I say.
on 7 February 2013
I purchased these for use with my iPad Mini and the Noteshelf app, so basically a bit of drawing. Within a week the first one fell apart (nib fell off) and the second one is well on the way . In addition, they resist much more across the screen than any other I have used, making the whole experience quite unpleasant. I bought Griffin GC35027 Stylus Tip for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch - Black instead, and have been far happier with it - it feels better quality and is much more pleasant to write with.

So bottom line - its functional, but terrible quality.
on 5 April 2013
Bought these for combining drawing and photo editing. They certainly work in that they function properly but beyond that there's not much else I can say to recommend them. I was hoping to find something that would have a greater degree of precision. For example if I draw a line and want to continue it after drawing something else, I would like the continuation to start where I'd left off. Unfortunately this pen doesn't seem to be ale to do that and I would consider this a basic feature of such an item.
on 22 July 2013
These are cheap so to be honest you can't go wrong. I can't give top marks though because they don't stack up to other stylus'. I tried a friends one and decided I too must have a stylus. Could justify paying a lot when they are so cheap so I picked these. To be honest they are fine just lack the smoothness of the one I tested. I don't use it v much so it's perfect for me. Plug into the headphone jack which is good, stops you from losing it.