Disney DVD Pinocchio
Format: DVD|Change

on 21 August 2017
THIS is the film which got me appreciating Disney as a late twenty-something.

From the sheer beauty of the opening song by Cliff Edwards whose vocal magnificence turned a brilliant song into a timeless classic, which is now Disney's theme, through to the actual story and magical conclusion.

Extras are great, for £8 this was a steal.

Not sure there is a better overall Disney film.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 May 2015
Ah Pinocchio....

Such a sweet & cute little story about a old humble wood-carver named Geppetto who carves a wooden puppet named Pinocchio. Geppetto loves little Pinocchio so much that when he goes to bed that evening he makes a wish upon a star in the hope that his puppet, Pinocchio, will become a real boy!

I wont say anything else in-case you haven't seem the film & I don't want to spoil this perfect film. But I promise you, give it a chance & you will love it, such a classic!

The main film running time is 1 hour 24mins long & the DVD has full English subtitles.
on 10 January 2015
This is another one of my favorite Disney films great to sing along too (oh did i say that)...I think that all the older Disney films like jungle book, sword in the stone etc, are the best, as they are really great family films to watch, and good for singing along to.. admit it, you do sing along to it...i got no strings to tie me down, there are no strings on me.....a true classic and a must for all Disney collections. Must be on your top 10 list Happy viewing and singling!
on 9 January 2014
Bought this for myself ( 49yr old mum and grandmother ) well why not?! I love my Disney too. I used to watch this when my son was just a little boy and now he has children of his own! My grandchildren watch this with me. It's wonderful to share with them the meanings of the story portrayed in the film as they enjoy the magic of Disney.
I would recommend this to any one who likes a good old fashioned favourite.
on 5 October 2012
Although there are some parts which may be scary (Lampwick's transformation; the whale) this is a firm favourite with my nearly-three year old. The songs are great, the animation, Disney's first foray into multiplane, is fantastic, and the central character is believable and flawed in a way that many children's books since have tried to avoid. The Bly-Ray is great but some of the extra features listed on the cover are not present on the Bly-Ray. I may have only watched them once but I don't like advertising something that's not there.
Pinocchio is a classic movie for a very good reason.
on 1 April 2013
I saw this film when it first came out in UK., mid 1940's. Was pleased with it then and now, following much technical work on it, I find it is perfect viewing with top quality clarity in both picture and sound. The story was of course how I remember it and am not disappointed in any way. I am not too sure that children under 7 should see it without adults around but thinking about what they do watch these days, perhaps I am wrong. A bit scary at times I think for very young children. Disney at their best!
on 1 March 2017
One of the best animation films of all time - it is very hard to choose the choosen one. Fresh as new, never tired of it. Sit back and enjoy it in superb hd picture quality. Do not miss it!!!
on 19 November 2017
Fast delivery and works perfectly in the DVD player. Good value as this dvd is quite difficult to find in the shops
on 8 February 2018
standby favourite cannot go wrong a a gift for the children. good speed service.
on 29 January 2018
we all know what that nose was really used for